Desert Island Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well,
    Shenmue, is simply the most fun ive ever had from a game, man i love that game.

Secret of Manna, was the 1st game i simply had to finish, so ill have that to.

Street Fighter Zero 3 on the Saturn, deep man deep.....

Comment

This is so tough for me. I guess Mr. Driller Drill Land or Wario Ware for GBA.

But if it was guaranteed that I would be there alone for a long time. I'd say Love Mahjong...

Comment

for me its the game i just took on holiday - Tetris - Original GB Version

Comment

I'm surprised some people are choosing experience based games like FFVII or Ico. I'm not denying their quality, but I doubt I could play them again and again if I were stuck on a desert island.

Can I cheat slightly and have the Mario All Stars collection, but the one with Super Mario World on the same cart? Never has so much gaming goodness been crammed into one hunk of plastic before.

If not, then I go with Civ 3. It would take me an age to learn all of its subtle nuances.

Comment

Everquest if I had net access ;p

VF Evo if not then perhaps I could dedicate the time I really _should_ to it.

Comment

After thinking long and hard - all of 2 mins it would have to be Super monkey ball - endless replayability..... and variety too

Comment

Working...
              X