JAMMA Show 06:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JAMMA Show 06:

Searched but couldn't find a dedicated thread.

For all the arcade kids, I made a little video:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

That was a nice video. Nothing on VF5 though :P

Not sure why they're re-hashing Outrun 2 on Lindbergh though..
    Surely they should be just making a new game ?

Comment

Nice work JapJac

Comment

Thanks. My 3rd show on the trot and it's always better than TGS. I think the JAMMA show deserves some love as it's a wonderful day at the seaside.

Virtua Fighter 5 was at the show, along with Mario Kart GP, Spica Adventure and other games that are already out in Japanese arcades.

The 2-Player element in the new OutRun really works, alot of fun, especially for courting couples in Japanese arcades I would imagine. Control of the car is transfered over to the other player if a mistake is made or after a set amount of time (to avoid hogging) making for superb team play with up to 4 cars and 8 people playing at once. It's alot of fun especially as Sega had their show girls as the other players in each car all day which is clearly better than some fat sweaty Akiba-K sitting next to folk. Although was not allowed to be selected on the day the game does feature a single player mode making for the greatest coin-op since OutRun1 thanks to the incredible hydraulic cabs.

Comment

Originally posted by JAPJAC
          the game does feature a single player mode making for the greatest coin-op since OutRun1 thanks to the incredible hydraulic cabs.
          WANT

TO

PLAY

Comment

Show me a pic now!!!

Comment

Instant bonus points for having Glamourous Sky for the BGM

I've missed the boat with a lot of gaming info this past month (damn you, lack of internet), and recognise a couple of things, but what's the deal with that Raiden game? I couldn't tell if it was 3, or a new one... Same goes for Guilty Gear, am I reading the subtitle of "Edre" right?

Comment

It looked like it said Raiden IV to me, which if so would be great but i've not heard anything about it.

Comment

Nevermind all that other bollocks, how was Initial D 4th Stage?

Comment

I have just made a follow-up video:

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, t...

Comment

Working...
                    X