• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alien Soldier , UK Version complete for ?6.99 in gamestation

Comment

Not buying a box load of Radient Silver Guns on release. ft:

Comment

Isn't this thread a bit masochistic ?

Aren't we all just torturing ourselves ?

Comment

Rapid Reload on the PSOne for $14AU.

And when I shared I was personally mocked by Stuart Campbell for my foolishness.

How is that for having salt rubbed in the wound

Comment

I didn't have the money to buy Mario Golf N64, fully boxed and everything for ?12.99 and then when I went back it had gone. It is pretty expensive to buy now I believe?

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101

There is something strangely comforting about seeing other people also miss out on bargains. It's almost like an AA meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by lordcookie
                Originally posted by Spatial101

There is something strangely comforting about seeing other people also miss out on bargains. It's almost like an AA meeting.
                I'd agree with that. Play.com still have it pictured on the site so I emailed them to see if they were just mocking me or actually getting stock back.

I also passed up on a copy of Rez for DC when it first came out.

Comment

GAME had Panzer Dragoon Saga (back when I actually set foot in GAME...a long time ago now) for ?25 in their 'getting rid of our Saturn stock' sale. I ummmed and arrred and decided to think about it. Went back next day and it was gone.

Comment

ooooh

Suikoden for ?30 with another game in EB they wudnt let me have it single and i cudnt afford ?30, 2 years down the line id never seen it again and splashed out ?60 on a brand new sealed copy

Comment

Samba 2nd hand at gamestation 49 pounds let the missus descide....
                      had _just_ spent ?100 on first copy not really tried it with friends yet so left it in the shop...

had to get cha cha maracas (1/2 as good IMO) for 30 still kicking myself

Comment

just remembered though: I did buy Shining Force 3 for ?25 in the same sale, about a week later. I bet there was some lad in about half an hour before me, going 'Hmmm...should I get it? Well, it'll be here tomorrow. I might get it then....'

Comment

I passed on a Neo Geo AES collection with Metal Slug and Viewpoint for ?300 .

I also once had the chance to buy an original Defender arcade cabinet for ?50. What a wazzok.

Comment

I passed on a Neo Geo AES collection with Metal Slug and Viewpoint for ?300
                            OMG WTF TBH!!11!!

Comment

Well it was a few years ago, before greedy scum priced the games to their current ludicrous levels.

It almost pains me as much as when I sold my second hand Star Wars toy collection for ?40 at a car boot (circa 1986). I was well pleased at the time.

I was somewhat less pleased when in 1993 I saw the US version of the mega rare death star (which I had) going for ?800. I saw a guy at toy fair buy a single figure that I once had for ?50 with no box. The last release of figures were very rare and I had them all (I didn't know they were going to be worth a fortune in years to come ).

Comment

Originally posted by Brats
                                I passed on a Neo Geo AES collection with Metal Slug and Viewpoint for ?300 .
                                oh lordy. if that was me, i'd have probably curled up and gone nuts by now.

Comment

Working...
                                X