No announcement yet.

BPX089: Through PSVR Coloured Lenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have ticked indifferent. I've barely used mine - not since a few sessions in GT7 - but that is more a measurement of me as a consumer dickhead than of the quality of the unit. I do think the hardware's great, but my play setup isn't ideal for all situations, and even with expectations set very low for software support, that late news of no back compat with VR1 titles was a kick in the nuggets that I think has harmed not just the sales pitch for new users, but also the general perception of how seriously Sony are backing VR.

Full marks to Capcom for pushing both Resi 8 and 4 onto it - I've not played either of them yet, but I still chalk up 7 as being the most fully-realised, complete game experience I had on the first VR unit.

Serious question - is there anything upcoming that we're meant to be excited for this year?​

Comment

A lot of games are scheduled very regularly, seems to be fairly in tow with what comes to PCVR/Quest in many cases. Nothing in terms of exclusives as things stand currently

Comment

Working...
      X