Anticipating: May 2024

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anticipating: May 2024

Nearly halfway through the year once next month has passed and the summer showcase season will be upon us lining up the future of releases. In the more here and now we look to May to see if any more of your money can be wrenched from your grasp.

Which of the games of May are you... Anticipating?

Touhou Mystia's Izakaya
    0%
    Endless Ocean Luminous
    9.09%
    Prison Architect 2
    9.09%
    Animal Well
    9.09%
    Crow Country
    9.09%
    Gift
    0%
    Homeworld 3
    18.18%
    Ghost of Tsushima: PC Edition
    18.18%
    Senua's Saga: Hellblade II
    45.45%
    Paper Trail
    0%
    System Shock: Remake
    18.18%
    Wuthering Waves
    0%
    World of Goo 2
    27.27%
    Song of Silence
    0%
    Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Remake
    18.18%
    MultiVersus
    0%
    F1 24
    0%
    Nightmare Kart
    0%
    Spy Guy Hidden Objects Deluxe Edition
    0%
    V Rising
    0%
    Neptunia Game Maker R:Evolution
    0%
    Reus 2
    0%

Just Hellblade II and frankly seeing on the schedule this close to release kind of cements in my mind that later this year the game is going to end up being the poster child for Xbox on PS5 launches. Otherwise MS is going to lose a ton on this one.

Comment

I'll be playing Hellblade II on Xbox but I'm also tempted to grab Ghost of Tsushima if it plays well on Steam Deck... I'm assuming it should based on Horizon performance...

Comment

I'm looking forward to World of Goo 2. I'm a little nostalgic for the first game.

Comment

Just Crow Country for me I think. Not tried the demo but liking the look ...

Comment

That looks brilliantly done. Very interesting. I hadn't seen that before, good shout.

Comment

FWIW, I was up for Crow Country until I tried the demo. It's one of those things that I'm glad I've played at least some of to gawk at the smart stuff it does (tank AND modern controls!?!?!), but I'm not sure I actually enjoyed it enough to stick through a whole game like that.

Animal Well could be interesting but I'm in no hurry, and I'd quite like to grab the Thousand Year Door remake. I might be somewhat obliged to grab V Rising at some point since they've just announced licensed Castlevania things, but it's actually a pretty quiet month for me, even factoring in Japanese releases - Assault Suits Leynos 2 is the only one I have down on that front.

Comment

Okay, interesting. I will have to give the demo a try!

Comment

Working...
                X