No announcement yet.

MCV 27/10 - "Spare a thought for Sony"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recall a big LocoRoco promo demo giveaway thing recently, at least...

Comment

I read it this morning, i (not the first time) threw mcv across the room
      Sony has the right to protect ......

BULL**** = SONY = FOOT+MOUTH

Comment

MCV can be a bit balls, they'lthey will print almost anything that is submitted to them

They used to have constant letter from the owner of a long running game shop, he talked like he was the all knowing voice of retail.
        Thing was his shop was scummy as hell and the staff all looked like drug addicts.

Thankfully it is gone now.

Comment

Originally posted by Byg
          Aren't Nintendo embracing the indie's a lot more nowadays?
          They're actually attributing quite alot of the DS's worldwide success down to the fact that it is region free. They don't seem to have any qualms at all with indies selling imported software now. I think they're also realising that they actually may have hurt GC performance by being so restrictive.

Comment

Originally posted by Smegaman
            They're actually attributing quite alot of the DS's worldwide success down to the fact that it is region free. They don't seem to have any qualms at all with indies selling imported software now. I think they're also realising that they actually may have hurt GC performance by being so restrictive.
            Trust me nintendo still hate importing, do not be fooled. When pokemon diamond & pearl come out in the us & people start importing it. Nintendo will kick off again.

Comment

lol who plays pokemon anyway

Comment

quite a lot of people actually (^_^)

Comment

least that shop in leeds still sells nintendo stuff but costs more though

also people wouldn't import ds games etc if the prices weren't so high as ds prices are nearly the same as a console game so what do you expect when people import and get 2 ds games for price of 1 would cost in the uk

Comment

Yeah uk ds game prices are a joke, i have to agree there.

But pokemon games = big sales, when nintendo gear up to release it in the uk you can gurantee they will be pissed off if eveyone is getting the cheaper us copy.

Comment

Working...
                    X