Remakes and updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remakes and updates

I've just spent my lunch time playing rampart on the psp and despite the auful controlls it's kept me hooked for a good hour every day this week, and i cant help but think how good the game would be if they updated it for the DS.

The DS touch screen controls would suit this game perfectley and a few more game modes would make it a great little package, add in wifi and online play and it would be my perfect 30min handheld game, one that I would pay full price for, come to think of it this could also make a great live arcade version too.

It got me thinking has anyone else had one of them creative moments where they have thought now that would make a cool update.

ramart info
    Last edited by Lebowski; 27-10-2006, 12:18.

Burning Rangers on the Saturn would make a cool remake on the Wii. Add a online co-op mode and it'll be even better.

Comment

Firehose controll with the wiimote and movement on the numchuk yeah i could see that being great.

Comment

NiGHTS is begging to be remade for Wii and DS.

Comment

Lemmings would have been far better off on the DS than the PSP.

Comment

Originally posted by stainboy
            Lemmings would have been far better off on the DS than the PSP.
            Shame Sony own it then eh? I agree completely.

I'd love to see a nice possibly graphically overhauled DS port of Transport Tycoon. I'd say Sim City too, but thats now been confirmed

Oooooh, a few classic DOS RTS games wouldn't go amiss either for DS, Command and Conquor and the like, and maybe a proper Age of Empires 2 port.
            Last edited by MikeRox; 28-10-2006, 02:08.

Comment

Working...
            X