Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campus UBISOFT in Montreal: suggestions, advices, impressions...HELP NEEDED

Hi,

I'm a graduated student of CS and Multimedia for Enginyeria La Salle, in Barcelona, Spain.

I'm interested in doing the DESS en design de jeux in Campus Ubisoft.

- Anybody can tell me about the reputation of this degree or the whole Campus Ubisoft? (The degree is done by University of Montreal)

- There are real chances to work for Ubisoft (or any other big name company) once finished the degree?

- There are any good alternative to this one-year game design degree in Canada?

-Any site to look for additional useful info (University ratings, opinions, etc...)?

Will be nice if somebody involved in the Campus (either student or ex-student) can offer his/her opinion or real experiences.

As you can see, the decision of leaving my country and cross the ocean for study and work in the industry is a big one, so any other advice you think it's interesting to know will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time!!

I cant tell you much about degrees I'm affraid but Ubisoft Montreal are the most well regarded team within Ubisoft.

They are responsable for Splinter Cell 3, Beyond good and evil, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and the upcomming Asasins Creed.

Good luck!

Comment

I know a few people who work for EA here in Vancouver, and they say there are lots of opportunites there (don't believe all the horror stories about them).

Comment

Working...
      X