Wii Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wii Play

EDGE's Wii supplement lists a separately-sold remote as including the Wii Play mini game suite. I've seen the bundle around but had preordered a spare remote from HMV already with a bunch of other stuff.

Does anyone know if the spare remote ships with Wii Play or if you have to specifically select Wii play to get the remote?

HMV has no listing for Wii Play.

there are 2 options:

- Remote on it's own (does not come with a game - this is what HMV are selling)

or

- Wii Play bundle (includes a remote & game)
    Last edited by tom-nook; 21-11-2006, 11:05.

Comment

Right, so they are two separate products.

Cheers,

NR.

Comment

I was disappointed to hear that Wii Play got only 5/10 in Edge. Of course some of the games will be duds - but Lazer Hockey, Billiards and the Tank game all look excellent. And as it costs only a few quid more than a remote on its own, I'll be picking it up just for those.

Comment

Wii Play isn't reviewed in the new Edge (E170). The only Wii games reviewed are:-
          TLOZ: TP - 9
          Wii Sports - 7
          Red Steel - 5
          SMB: BB - 7

Comment

Oh, that score wasn't from Edge?
            I guess I must have heard about a 5/10 from somewhere else.

I'm buying that sucker in any case

Comment

Originally posted by Tig
              It was from Gamemaster UK.

Comment

Yeah. Lazer Hockey looks aceersz.

Comment

I went for the bundle from Amazon, for ?32.99 including a remote, it made sense.

I'm not sure whats on it though... should really find out.

Comment

i ordered all my accessories and games today, so seeing as its only $10 AUD more than the remote by itself, its a bargain and only a fool would knock it back. Hope its at least a little fun!

Comment

I've already ordered a Wii, Zelda, COD3, and a VC controler

....Im thinking I need to buy a SD Card (though not sure about makes) and maybe Wii Play. Is it worth it?

would have thought it was if it came with a Wii remote and a numchuk but just a remote???

Comment

still only $10 AUD more than just a remote. I think i read somewhere its only 5 quid more. Surely you cant complain about that? Its a steal!

Comment

only got 3/10 in Games TM, I'll still be getting it mind, should be fun for xmas day if nothing else

Comment

Where is the cheapest place to order Wii play?

I've found it for 29.99 so far...

Comment

Originally posted by Tig
                              Oh, that score wasn't from Edge?

I'm buying that sucker in any case
                              I know it's official so tainted, but NOM gave Wii Play 91% and called it an essential launch purchase, and my boss won't shut up about how it's the best Wii launch title bar Zelda having spent some time playing it the other week. But tbh, it costs ?5 (considering the remote is ?30) so it would have to be one hell of a dud to not be worth picking up.
                              Last edited by MikeRox; 27-11-2006, 23:54.

Comment

Working...
                              X