Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crikey - I need one of these Guitar Hero controllers!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crikey - I need one of these Guitar Hero controllers!!

This is the Double Range Freedom V Wireless Guitar Controller

I must have it Contrary to my previous posts regarding these Guitar Mania gee-tars, they do now work fine with Guitar Hero II (apparently they didn't before) me wants the precious

But this is just insania but looks like it would be amazing, especially if you can change the guitar's tone etc! What's next - a wah-wah pedal?!
    Last edited by funkydan; 01-12-2006, 14:55.

It's just a guitar amp with a line-in. The idea is that you can have the PS2 and a real guitar plugged in to the same thing so that you can jam along to the tracks.
    Plenty of cheap practice amps have line-ins to plug a CD player into or whatnot.

It would be awesome if you could choose to output the guitar track on a seperate channel, cause then you could do whatever you want to it! I doubt the software has the capacity unfortunately.

That double range controller looks pretty fun though. Gotta in up high for those wanky twiddly solos.
    Last edited by Magnakai; 01-12-2006, 17:00.

Comment

2.4ghz? you mean like dect phones and wireless routers? uh-oh... i predict a riot, i predict a riot.

Comment

I doubt that'd be an issue. All three of the next gen consoles use 2.4GHz for their wireless controllers, as do pretty much all short-range wireless devices. I couldn't count how many wireless devices I have in this house and have never had a problem.

Comment

Working...
        X