How often you use Wii ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How often you use Wii ?

I have my wii since Saturday afternoon and I only used it for 45 minutes so far on Saturday.

I am not using it much as I am waiting for component cable.

Every day, most of the day right now.

I'm sure like any console I'll use it less over time, then only use it when a game comes out I want. But that goes for all consoles.

By TV handles Composite okay, so it's no real biggie than my Component ain't here yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary
      I am not using it much as I am waiting for component cable.
      Ditto. I don't really want to get into Zelda without component, and the other game I'd have played a lot was Rayman, which crashed my Wii!

So, when the replacement for that, and a cable comes (and Elebits or some VC RPGs) it'll be played a lot more! I think I've played Mario 64 more than owt else

Also doesn't help having FFXII eat up every spare minute at the moment.

Comment

I've had mine 2 weeks and it's probably been used for 10 hours or so. Mainly Wii Sports when people are round. Not impressed with Monkey Ball but I will give it more of a chance when I get more Wiimotes.

I've been playing my 360 a little more with Gears of War the past 2 weeks and I've just got Viva Pinata which is brilliant.

I'm perfectly happy with the Wii (except mine's broken for online) it's just that it's only really a multi-player console for me, a lot like the Gamecube.

Comment

A quick blast on Wii sports every day, quick go on Zelda, an hour or two of Game Cube games and ten minutes every morning watching my Miis wander around while I eat breakfast - it's like a virtual human fishtank and it beats the **** out of Jap TV.

Comment

Every day since I got it apart from last Friday (was out boozing).
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Had it 2 weeks, played it for 30ish hours. Which for me is a helluva lot of time.

Comment

Whenever I can (all other consoles are going on hold). So far put in about 10 hours on Zelda a few on Sports and I'm waiting to get online for the VC. Thankfully I'm quite happy with the pic from composite on my new set, so I haven't been holding back 'til component arrives. It's just fecking work that's a pain. I would've put in more like 50 hours if I had the time (I'm away this weekend too... argghhhh). I'm desperate to get some of my unfinished cube stuff running on it too...

Comment

have not stopped. the wiimote has become an extension of my arm.

Comment

About 35hrs since Saturday, nearly finished Zelda

On a side note my rechargable AA's ran out around the 30hr mark, and that was their first charge so they're bound to get a bit better.

Comment

I've had mine since last Saturday and it's been on for about 2 to 3 hours every day so far. I love the way it gives a little log of what you have done on it each day. Came in very handy for catching my wife on it.

Yakumo

Comment

I got mine last Tuesday and am playing it less and less, my right shoulder is proper hurting... had some monster sessions on wii sports tuesday to friday and think im paying the price now!

Play zelda on average for about 30-60 minutes per night now.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris
                          About 35hrs since Saturday, nearly finished Zelda

On a side note my rechargable AA's ran out around the 30hr mark, and that was their first charge so they're bound to get a bit better.
                          What ones do you have?

Comment

I didn't touch mine last night at all. I don't think I can handle looking at it through composite anymore, it just looks vile, absolutely vile. Went back to my 360 and played some MP Gears and SP Rainbow Six. Nice not to have to wave my arm about to play too, quite relaxing.

Comment

had mine for nearly 2 weeks its possibly had about 2 hours airtime atm, sad eh

ive got far too many 360 games im loving atm like GOW and PES6 im finding it hard to pull myself away to find time for the Wii, i shoulda loaned it to someone eh

im sure it will get more airtime in the near future tho

Comment

Working...
                              X