This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ssssshhh don't tell santa...

I can't bare the thought of getting my wii tomorrow then the missus wrapping it up for another 2 weeks... please tell me stuff isn't sealed so I can have a quick 4 hour mess while she's away then put everything back neat and tidy? It worked with the ds-lite.

(cue jokes about toweling down the console and washing the bedsheets before she gets home...)

If it is a PAL Wii then the box is not sealed up at all, but everything inside the box is wrapped up nicely.

Comment

Be warned - or this could happen to you! Crikey!!

Comment

Originally posted by disckobox
        I can't bare the thought of getting my wii tomorrow then the missus wrapping it up for another 2 weeks... please tell me stuff isn't sealed so I can have a quick 4 hour mess while she's away then put everything back neat and tidy? It worked with the ds-lite.

(cue jokes about toweling down the console and washing the bedsheets before she gets home...)
        What are you man or mouse? Tell her to 'do one' and get back in the kitchen!

Comment

Aye rip it all open and then start screaming about a game being missing - it doesn't matter which one just pick a title that you haven't got

That'll learn her !

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
            What are you man or mouse? Tell her to 'do one' and get back in the kitchen!
            ...now you're making me pick between a wii or a blow job before christmas

Comment

wii. obviously, get your priorities straight

Comment

Originally posted by hexxed
                wii. obviously, get your priorities straight
                Have to agree there.

Comment

Originally posted by Myth
                  Have to agree there.
                  Are you mental? I'm sure Wii is going to be fun, but nothing can beat a blow job, 'specially the ones that go in their neck a bit and makes 'em gip.

Comment

wtf.

Comment

Working...
                    X