The Im Left Wii Less Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Im Left Wii Less Thread.

Mods please remove this is if its not apropriate or anything thought it would be a good place to see who was eventualy left Wii less...Like Me...

Bottom line..let down by Argos.

Bottom line, didn't think about pre-ordering until yesterday when I realised how damn much I have to have one.

Comment

Same as silvergun, didnt think about pre-ordering thought id be able to wait but now i MUST have one

Comment

;(

Comment

I was supposed to be in London on the day before launch day, and was planning on queueing and all that malarky, only for plans to change and me being stuck in Blackburn, where the North West of England must have got a grand total of 4 Wii consoles.

Ahh well, at least our fun continues as we ring round the shops on our Wii hunt...

Comment

I pre-oredered one from my local Comet. I went in on Thursday to find out if I should still expect one for Friday. I was told that they wouldn't be coming in until Monday. So I;m wii-less this weekend and not happy. Three years since the last Zelda game is three years too too long. This additional weekend does nto help.

Apart that that though, I don't think there's anything else on the release schedule that I can get excited about.

Comment

Didn't pre-order and have seen nothing to buy in the shops.

Spent most of yesterday getting pics and vids sent to my phone from my mate who did pre-order (from Gamestation). They just called him up today saying they had loads of new stuff in if he wanted to pop down and get first dibs.

Had no idea the pre-order was going to be the keys to the kingdom with this launch

Importing now though so should have one next week - I am fearing the tax hit

<------- see!!

Comment

copy and pasted from another thread:

PC World have severely pissed me off. Just got a second letter from them saying I almost certainly won't get a pre christmas unit.

What's worse is they said in the letter that this was "communicated at the time of pre-order". Sorry I understand that they are experiencing stock issues but to lie in a letter explaining so is just insulting. When I pre-ordered I told that I had a good chance of a launch unit and that pre-xmas unit was practically certain.

And just for that person touch the letters from them have been signed "Store Manager" with no signiture or even name. Being insulted in this way is unacceptable for me and if it wasn't for the chance that I probably wouldn't get a unit till feb otherwise I'd cancel my pre-order. I'm now determined to do the whole 'annoying angry consumer' thing just to piss them off.

Comment

I guess this isn't the thread where I should post that I'm bored of my Wii already

Comment

Originally posted by in5ane
                    I guess this isn't the thread where I should post that I'm bored of my Wii already
                    May as well send it to me then

Comment

Hello fellow Wiiless chums,

Sorry to hear your tales of woe... I pre-ordered online from gameplay.co.uk literally 2 hours after they went live....seems that that 2 hours was 2 hours too long godamnit as no Wii here!

The situation is somewhat ridiculous but alas, what can a poor Wii-virgin do? At least I'm getting some actual work done rather than wasting away playing yet more videogames and yet at the same time. Pffft.

Comment

What I'm beginning to suspect is that Nintendo re-routed the units from the smaller chains to make sure places like Game could fill their pre-orders.

The pisser is that people who pre-ordered late at game etc get their units, the people who pre-ordered early at smaller chains get shafted

Comment

Its rubbish anyway, Ive got 5 sitting here and I cant even be bothered to play one

Comment

heh five

your gonna have to do better than that to troll round these parts providing the post isn't removed.

Feeling the wii less peeps on here Especially the ones who pre ordered early.

keep the fight strong brothers

and source some componant cables while your there

Comment

Still waiting on my vg+ pre-order!! the pain!!

Comment

Working...
                              X