Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the Wii Shop Channel currently down?

As I can't connect to it - Error 051030

Its the first time I've connected mine to the internet & I've just performed the update, any problem I should know about?

No problems here - just downloaded Sonic

Comment

Originally posted by ph0rce

Its the first time I've connected mine to the internet & I've just performed the update, any problem I should know about?
      Check your router.I had the same problem and needed to play about with my router settings

Comment

Originally posted by ph0rce

If I remember correctly, error code 051030 only means that server is too busy. Your connection is working fine, but it looks like Nintendo's servers are under way heavier stress than they excepted. For example, I connected to Shop Channel successfully only once during launch day.
        Last edited by elkatas; 10-12-2006, 20:28.

Comment

Tried connecting earlier this evening, no probs buying something.
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

can't connect at the moment. Infact, trying to crashed my machine. I had to unplug it to power down, nothing was responding.

Comment

Went back in - gf wanted to play some retro gaming so went to buy some games - got some werid 20500 errors whenever trying to access my account - happened mid-Mario 64 download, now cant get back in :\

Comment

I can connect ok but every time I attempt to link my Club Nintendo account to my Wii I keep getting the same error message. Guess there are a few technical probs tonight....

Comment

When I try to access the shop it tells me I need to agree to the user agreement in wii settings.

When I do that it asked me if I want to access WiiConect 24 and Wii shop channel so I click ok and it comes up WiiConect 24 and Wii shop channel service is not currently being offered.

Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                  X