No announcement yet.

The 26th January

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is annoying that while the English/French/Spannish translation is done for the US release (on some, not all titles) - the UK has to wait untill all major european languages are done to get its hands on a pal copy....... I hope with the VC games being differenent in each country that would at least change for the downloadable content.

As for xmas, SSMBB will be out for xmas and I think thats there killer app for that holiday, I am hoping a world wide release of Animal Crossing will be out by the end of next year and not just the Japanese version :\

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills
      It's been put back to August 2010, to be released alongside the PAL version of Twisted
      ROTFL. I don't think Twisted will ever be imported, IIRC the EU banned everything using mercury, and the sensor inside the cartdrige uses mercury to detect motion.
      BTW, Wario Ware is set of January, Metroid for March and Galaxy for "when it's ready". Damn Nintendo, I can't wait to have Mario in my hands.

Comment

cany anyone give me a full list of whats coming out this side of christmas in the uk,

ive not heard anything of metal slug or t centre? ect?

Comment

trauma centre and metal slug arent out in the Uk until after christmas, i think its feb for Trauma centre and march for excite truck

Comment

dam, anyone seen any wii revoews of splinter cell?

Comment

I know excitetruck is Febuary, I thought Trauma was January - sigh, wish it was

Comment

Going by the way Nintendo Europe handle their DS titles you can expect big delays with all the major Wii games. They seem to have some perverse fascination with drip-feeding everything out. Time for a US machine get more like...

Comment

Working...
                X