What could be Capcom's next VS game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What could be Capcom's next VS game?

As I played Marvel VS Capcom 2 today, I was thinking how cool it was that it featured non SF Capcom characters such as Megaman and Jill Valentine.

Wouldn't it be wicked if they could make a Marvel VS Capcom 3 with Viewtiful Joe and Vanessa Z Schneider as playable characters?? Unfortunately that can't happen, because Activision owns the Marvel license now.

So which VS games would you like to see in the future? Capcom VS SNK is nice, but it's restricted to Street Fighter characters. Personally I'd love to see a Capcom VS SEGA 2D fighter. Think about it, it could feature the Streets of Rage guys, Blaze and the little wizard from Golden Axe (The wizard could bring out those little green and blue men with sacks for his for his super move), Ryo Hazuki, Ulala, Beat from JSR, Joe Musashi from Shinobi, the Virtua Fighter characters and maybe some people like Dr Robotnic for novelty value.

It would be great. 8)

I know that Capcom and Playmore are doing SVC CHAOS (SNK VS CAPCOM 3) but not too sure if Capcom would join up with the dead Sega characters. One thing bad about the VS is that Capcom sure does mainly place there Street Fighter Characters, same goes with SNK KOF but they bring in new fighters, hence the game being updated every year.

Comment

Working...
    X