What is the real purpose of the Mii ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hungrystu
    Aye, Animal Crossing with your Mii as the main character would be great!

i could imagine a whole village populated by hitlers and other serial killers, id be a bit warey of takeing their apples

Comment

Originally posted by elkatas
      Warioware and Wii Music will also feature Miis.
      Wii Music? Who made this? Do you know if it's any good and if it will be getting a JPN release?

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
        Wii Music? Who made this? Do you know if it's any good and if it will be getting a JPN release?
        Wii Music is made by Nintendo, and according to Nintendo's own fiscal report, it should come out in 2007*. Game basically goes into same category as Wii Sports and Wii Play, which means group of thematically similar minigames for little lower price. I'm assuming that at least symphony orchestra** and bongo drum demos from this years E3 will make appearance on Wii Music.

* Game wasn't on Q1's release list, so we can except it to be released in Q2 as soonest.

** Orchestra was made of various Miis, so it should be fairly realistic to except that you can use your own Miis in retail version.
        Last edited by elkatas; 19-12-2006, 06:19.

Comment

I?m guessing girls as most of the facial features are female or feminine looking.

Comment

Surely you'd be able to import them in to the likes of Mario Golf, Mario Kart, Mario Tennis, Mario Party etc?

That would be pretty cool...

Comment

Working...
            X