JPN address help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JPN address help

Any idea as to how I go about finding one? I have a legit USA address I'm allowed to use already, but alas I want a JPN tag too. A guide on how to set up the JPN online side of things would be great too if anybody knows of one as I can't understand the text, and don't know what I should be entering where.
    Last edited by J0e Musashi; 18-12-2006, 13:20.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

When I set up my Japanese Xbox Live account, I used the address of a hotel in Japan Seemed to work!

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy
      When I set up my Japanese Xbox Live account, I used the address of a hotel in Japan Seemed to work!
      Seems fair enough, what happens if I use an address that has already been taken? I won't get blocked or anything, just have to find another? How exactly can I find a Japanese address too? I've tried to google it but without much success.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

1-20-33, Higashi Nakajima, Higashi Yodogawa-ku, Osaka 533-0033, Japan

Give that a go. Its a crappy hotel.

Comment

Thanks much, please don't steal it anyone else.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Just in case that one doesn't work for you for some reason, the address of the hotel I stayed in when I went to Tokyo: 1-2-24 Yokoami Sumida, Tokyo 130-0015, Japan. Nice view of the Sumida River and Sumo Stadium

Comment

Is the setup the same options as on the US store, so I could take pictures whilst I'm signing up for the US store and then use them to try to fathom out how to sign up for the JPN account?

Comment

Anyone know if the Japan and Hong Kong store display the same stuff? Or does Japan have the premium content?

I've a US and HK store, School and Hotel address, the HK store is better.

Comment

Right how exactly do I change to Japan to set up a JP account? Is it in the initial setup? My time zone?

No probs I found it
                  Last edited by J0e Musashi; 18-12-2006, 18:14.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                  X