OUCH! Man pushed into Pole during PS3 Launch Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OUCH! Man pushed into Pole during PS3 Launch Race

The video below clearly shows the moment a gamer was pushed into a pull while running at force to be first in line for the PS3 during a launch day. You can actually hear the crunch as he hears the pole, it really is cruel and calls for future launches to be handled a lot better!

How should they be handled then nige?

Maybe those looking like Mexican drug mules get first dibs?

Arm wrestling?

Soggy biscuit?

Comment

Originally posted by gibbon
      How should they be handled then nige?

Maybe those looking like Mexican drug mules get first dibs?

Arm wrestling?

Soggy biscuit?

Well, they weren't my words, but as you asked. They should round up the customers and do some kind of Takashi's Castle competiton! The winners get to pay $600 for a games console!!!

Comment

Soggy biscuit?
        nige is stoke's soggy biscuit champ for 5 years running... there's no better man for sprint finishes than our nige.

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
          Well, they weren't my words, but as you asked. They should round up the customers and do some kind of Takashi's Castle competiton! The winners get to pay $600 for a games console!!!
          but no one ever wins Takashi's Castle!

Comment

but no one ever wins Takashi's Castle!
            lies!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Reminds me of that scene in the Arnie film. 'Jingle All The Way' where they all dash for that robot toy!!

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
                Or like the gameshow endurance where their dedication to really want a ps3 can be tested. 10 rounds of guelling tasks to filter out the unworthy

Comment

Let’s take some solace in the fact that the guy in question was probably planning to Ebay his PS3 anyway.

Comment

I smell a lawsuite surely the store could be held liably in someway.

Comment

Yeah they should have notified the guy there was a % possibility that he would collide with that dangerous pole wot they put there

Comment

Haha, how funny, stupid Sony fanboy!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK View Post
                          Yeah they should have notified the guy there was a % possibility that he would collide with that dangerous pole wot they put there
                          Well by getting them to race for the ps3 for starters and for not properly setting the event up ie a big fecking pole in the middle of the running track. Alough this is america and it was a store so no doubt set up by some idot store monkey.

Comment

Brilliant. Don't know what he's complaining about. I've seen kids trample each other in an organised Red Bull race on snow. None of them complained about the boot marks to the face. They just got up again and got stuck in.

Comment

Working...
                            X