Nintendo Wii safety video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo Wii safety video

If you are having trouble maintaining a grip on your controller. Please watch this nintendo safety video

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

*unplants wiimote*

Comment

Can't seem to get it from here just now, is it a pi$$-take or a real one? At the moment the most annoying thing about the Wii is the f*cking health and safety reminders in-game. Take a break. Use the wrist strap. Don't be a spacktard and starting throwing the remotes around. Is there any way to disable them?

Comment

With more claims of people getting injured or damaging their property with it, I am sure we willl see more reminders in future games...

It is pretty annoying and although sometimes you may knock into someone, people should have enough common sense to know how to use the remote.

Comment

Originally posted by ascender View Post
          Can't seem to get it from here just now, is it a pi$$-take or a real one? At the moment the most annoying thing about the Wii is the f*cking health and safety reminders in-game. Take a break. Use the wrist strap. Don't be a spacktard and starting throwing the remotes around. Is there any way to disable them?
          Its a pisstake but amusing as hell.

Comment

Not sure why they didn't make the battery cover out of rubberised plastic like the Sky+ remote. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by ascender View Post
              Is there any way to disable them?
              Nintedo has already to face a lawsuit. If they remove such warnings they will face hundreds of them issued by americans who didn't know that smashing your body with a foreign object can result in injury.
              Not that I'm against americans, but the current wii-strap lawsuit is as amusing as this video: I do hope that Nintedo will include the last sentence in some of their warnings.

Comment

Working...
              X