Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the WORST megadrive game you have ever played?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lordcookie
    Originally posted by Streets Of Rage
    anyone interested in shadow of the beast?
    Shadow of the Beast was rubbish. Although I did only play the SMS version so the MD version may have been better.
    im asking ?1.50 inc P&P if anyone wants to try it for historys sake?

Comment

I was going to say Altered Beast, but i've been beaten to it.

Bah.

What was it again the machine screeched out at you when you started?

I got utterly completely lost in Shadow of the Beast & sequel.

Bah.

Comment

WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE!!!! is worth the asking price alone! i honestly think this game is not all that bad, hell you shoul dplay some crap like Zoom, Last Battle (aka first of the north star) Normy's beach babe-o-rama , cliffhanger and Cutroat island! oh the horrors.

Comment

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? I still have the 1992 world almanac that came with it on my shelf. I didn't buy this btw, my parents did :

Comment

Originally posted by acidforblood
            Originally posted by acidforblood
            How can anyone forget the wonder that was Pitfighter?
            well if u like it i have a copy, cart only u can have for 3 quid inc post
            Oh no my friend you keep it....and keep it safe it'll be highly desirable one day.
            plz my room is swamped with stuff and its only small i need to get rid of some stuff *flutters lashes*
            I third that.

And no bashing Altered Beast - 'tis a classic!!

Comment

Street Racer

What the hell were Ubi Soft thinking after the Classic snes version?

Ah well, suppose it's not their fault Sega made a shoddy out of date console :P No decent Sprite scale/rotation technology...pfff

Comment

Originally posted by Plisken
                WISE FWOM YOUR GWAVE!!!! is worth the asking price alone! i honestly think this game is not all that bad, hell you shoul dplay some crap like Zoom, Last Battle (aka first of the north star) Normy's beach babe-o-rama , cliffhanger and Cutroat island! oh the horrors.
                ive got cuthroat island somewhere and to confirm it is a load of old bollocks

Comment

DARK CASTLE, this game has got to rank not only as the worst megadrive game but one of the worst in the history of gaming, pure unadultarated sheeeeet an embarrasment to the megadrive .

Observe these reviews:

Comment

How about back to the future 3? I mean i love the films, but the game...yeesh

Comment

Originally posted by optimusomega
                      DARK CASTLE, this game has got to rank not only as the worst megadrive game but one of the worst in the history of gaming, pure unadultarated sheeeeet an embarrasment to the megadrive .

Observe these reviews:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/gene...view/6331.html
                      Aiieee, I was going to say this. Look at that fluid jerkomotion animation. I got this for ?3 at a boot fair. It was worth it for a laugh. EA at their "finest".

Comment

Most of the bad games come from the States.... as you can see.

But as I collect Japanese MD games I will only mention the Jap ones...

Here are some Japanese released MD games you should avoid like the plague...

Joe Montana - No more crap american football games
                        Art Alive - It's useless, it's crap, it's american, do you need any other reason?
                        Super League '91 - Think EA are bad at update games with stats...
                        Final Blow - Boxing at it's button bashing worse.
                        Runark - Unimaginative 45 degree scrolling beat 'em up.
                        Wrestleball - Some people do like this game, but it's fairly bland and Speedball 2 is better.
                        Ultraman - Conversion of the god awful Banpresto one on one fighting arcade game.
                        Air Diver - Afterburner 2 is miles better.
                        Curse - And so it is... one of the worst shoot 'em ups on the MD
                        Street Smart - If thats smart hate to think what dumb is. Dull one on one beat 'em up
                        Fighting Masters - Dodgy one on one monster beat 'em up.
                        Star Cruiser - 3D done so slow you could make cups of tea.
                        ****en Myooh - The title says it all really, dull side scrolling game.
                        Bad Omen - What is it with these titles, dire breakout game.
                        Tecmo Super Bowl 1 & 2 - What Tecmo did before Dead or Alive, and boy does it suck.
                        Pitfighter - Bad games age badly.
                        Awesome Possum - Bad sucky platformer with a really dodgy name.
                        Beast Warriors - More dodgy monster beat 'em ups
                        F1 Hero - F1 Zero more like, really slow bad and painful racing game.
                        Double Dragon 2 - Punch, kick, headbut, zzzz
                        WWF Royal Rumble - Does exactly what it says on the tin. Suck.
                        Nigel Mansell Indycar - Driving game with hard to control car and hard to work out break points.
                        Hyper Dunk - Konami make crap game shocker... NBA JAM is much much better.
                        Jordan Vs Bird - EA made some reasonable basketball games, but this isn't one of them.
                        Divine Sealing - Crap Shoot 'em up, and if you want to see topless Anime girlies then use the internet.

And for Mega CD...

Funky Horror Band - Fairly basic RPG with really bad plot.
                        Wing Commander - May work on PC, sucks big time on Mega CD
                        Egawa Suguru's Super League CD - Still sucks even with famous baseball player promoting it.
                        Night Trap - Oh girlies wearing little clothing, whoopie. FMV trash.
                        Tomcat Alley - Dull dull FMV game
                        Surgical Strike - Even duller FMV game
                        Night Striker III - Taito released two games on Mega CD, one was really good and this isn't it. Dodgy scalling, hard to control car, avoid.
                        Ranma 1/2 - Now Mega CD has much more memory then a PC Engine with CD Rom so why is this worse then Ranma 1/2 - Captured bride on the PCE with worse graphics, animations and voice acting..
                        Cyborg 009 - If there isnt in game graphics on the back of the case you should be wary, dull platform shooter.
                        Jaguar XJ220 - Might have been good in it's day but really sucks now and a make a track really doesnt help for more then five mins
                        Microcosm - Yeah it was FMV and yeah it sucked.
                        Afterburner III - It's basically G-LOC with no extras, sucks worse as the nice Jazz Soundtrack really doesnt suit the game at all.
                        WWF Mania Tour - Still sucks as a wrestling game.

Super 32X

Parasquad (AKA Zaxxon Motherbase) - It looks nice but it really has some deep flaws that make playing it a pain.
                        Chaotix - Sonic games are good, but you shouldn't really be wanting for enemies to appear on the screen only to complete levels without much effort...
                        WWF RAW - Do I have to give a reason...

Comment

James Pond 2 :- Robocod

A game so bad that I sold it not long after buying it.

In a bid to confirm that I hadn't dreamt it was so poor, I then bought it again only to re-flog it

Comment

ok my worst game would have to beeither wrestle war! or Fairy tale! oh my word the music in Fairy tale is so damn annoying!

Comment

I quite like Wrestle War, nice quick arcade game to play over 15 minutes.

Comment

I think we have overlooked the utter tosh that is Techno Clash.

Comment

Working...
                                X