Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just downloading the Uncharted video now & after listening to an interview with Uncharted's Lead Game Designer, Richard Lemarchand on an IGN podcast, I'm getting rather excited about this game. I'm also tempted by Everybody's Golf 2, as I loved the first one & the PSP version, plus waiting to preorder the PAL PS3 version, so this might tide me over.

Comment

Everybody's Golf 2 is fun if you're waiting for teh PS3 version.

A word of warning though, on the PS1 the game seem to pick up button preeses quite slowly and it's the same in this download. It didn't ruin the game in any but does take a little extra effort to get your shots right.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
        Juiced is chavved to the max, very poor demo - and full game I guess.

Save your bandwidth and do your bit for the environment.
        Having downloaded it, I'd have to say it is pretty close with Nascar for worst demo on the PSN. Rubbish car handling, horrible framerate issues and chavness everywhere does not a good game make.

Also downloaded that Sega Interactive novel. Seemed much of a muchness to me. I've seen people on other forums say it was scary, but it didn't really seem to be. I think the amount of Japanese is going to make it pretty much impossible to get anything out of the game.

Been on a bit of mission checking out the demos I've missed as once the GT demo comes out it'll most likely be that and Sega Rally until Pro Evo next week and then I can't see much else getting a look in (apart from R&C of course!).

Comment

Originally posted by On The Edge of Insanity View Post
          Having downloaded it, I'd have to say it is pretty close with Nascar for worst demo on the PSN. Rubbish car handling, horrible framerate issues and chavness everywhere does not a good game make.
          You've made me want to download it now!

Has anybody who downloaded the horse game managed to find any controls which do something apart from beat the skin off the poor animal?

I only seem to be able to do 2 things in it:
          1. Whip the crap out of the horses
          2. Lose the race...
          One of the other buttons mad a sound as if I was spitting at someone but I have no idea what the hell it's doing.

Comment

I didn't realise it was an action horse riding game, assumed it was one of those management jobbies.

I'll give it a download later to check it out.

Comment

Some of you may want to know that there is a GT5: Prologue demo in the JP Store now.

Comment

Bet their bandwidth is being HAMMERED right now. 0% here so far... no surprise there

Thanks for the heads up though!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
                  Bet their bandwidth is being HAMMERED right now. 0% here so far... no surprise there

Thanks for the heads up though!
                  I'm regretting doing it already...

It pretty much went straight to 10% but I think the rest of the planet knows it's there now!!

Comment

Seems like they still have some bandwidth left... 10% for me now too

Comment

Just checked and on 26% which seems about perfect to me as I'm in the middle of watching the Rugby that I recorded earlier.

Comment

I've just started downloading it and for some reason it's bloody flying for me!

63% complete already (God bless 16meg broadband when it works properly)

Comment

I've got 50% in about half an hour on a 1meg connection.

Comment

Gran Turismo 5: Prologue

Originally posted by Official Site

Guide to “GT5 Prologue” Free Downloadable Demo

Oct 20, 2007
                            “Gran Turismo 5 Prologue” Free Downloadable Demo will be available for a limited time to coincide with the holding of the 40th Tokyo Motor Show 2007.

We hope you enjoy all of the features, including unveiling events where the details of the cars in the game are synchronized with the new cars being presented at the actual exhibition, the distribution of an original program covering the exhibition, and distributed text news related to motor sports and automobile manufacturers.

[How the demo is provided]
                            This free demo is available as a download.

Because this game can only be downloaded from the PLAYSTATION®Store online service, which is specifically for the PLAYSTATION®3, a PLAYSTATION®3 that is connected to the network is required.

Please note that the game cannot be downloaded via PC, nor can it be installed from recordable media.

[Period of Availability]
                            From October 20th, 2007 (Saturday) to November 11th, 2007 (Sunday)

Note: It may become difficult to access the PLAYSTATION®Store or the download may take a long time due to high traffic levels when the download first becomes available. In this case, although we apologize for the inconvenience, we ask that you try again at another time.

[Game Details]
                            - Seven playable car models are available {Lexus IS F, Nissan GT-R, Mazda Atenza, Subaru Impreza WRX STI, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR, Daihatsu OFC-1, BMW 135i Coupe}

- Includes one course (Suzuka Circuit)

- Only single race mode with 16 cars racing simultaneously is available (no online competition)

- Unveiling events will be held in the game from 23rd of October to the 25th of October to coincide with the 40th Tokyo Motor Show 2007

- The “Gran Turismo TV” video distribution corner within the game includes promotional videos for the programs scheduled to be provided

- The “Gran Turismo TV” provides free distribution of an original program related to the 40th Tokyo Motor Show 2007

- Distributes text news related to motor sports and automobile manufacturers

[Warnings]
                            - The online functionality (unveiling, “Gran Turismo TV”, news) cannot be used offline. Enjoy this content by connecting your PLAYSTATION®3 to the network.

- During the unveiling events period between the 23rd and 25th of October, some car models will not be available for racing, or the car’s display appearance may change depending on the time you play.

- All of the online functionality (unveiling, “Gran Turismo TV”, news) in the free downloadable demo will become unusable after the full version “Gran Turismo 5 Prologue” is released.

- If you delete the save data after the online functionality has stopped, the unveiling events will return to their initial state and you will not be able to proceed. Be careful when handling the save data.

This website is an English translation of extracted content contained within "gran-turismo.com" originally created and designed by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. and Polyphony Digital Inc. for the Japanese market and viewers.

Please note, the content of this website has been created and designed for the Japanese market, thus some of the information such as release dates may not be applicable to your conditions locally.

For official information related to your hometown, please refer to your local information found at the following website.

Comment

This is coming down nice and fast for me, more than 30% in well under ten minutes.

Probably won't get to play it until Sunday though.

Comment

GT5 Prologue up now on the JP store

Comment

Working...
                                X