Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're proper cheap titles aren't they? 300 yen instead of the usual 500? Not that I'm interested, but it'll be nice if they start looking at some of the more obscure PS1 releases at reduced price (Preferably for the US store).

Comment

Didn't even look at the price of the PS1 games to be honest.

Comment

300 yen eh? wow I think I have that spare, locked away in my JP account too

Comment

I don't think they're all going to be that price, but I'm sure I read yesterday that those new titles that went up this week are.

Comment

They're usually 600 by the way so looks like they're following MS with some half price offerings

Comment

the us gets Every Day Shooter half price and we havent even got it yet
              life sucks

Comment

It's not half price any more!

I thought a UK date had been announced?

Comment

yeah first or second Thurs in Dec, can't remember exactly when.

Comment

Kula World & Destruction Derby up on UK PSN £3.49 each, few other trailers and bits and pieces, Timeshift demo.

It's only the three Simple JPN PS1 games that are 300 yen each by the way.
                    Last edited by VR46; 29-11-2007, 18:14. Reason: added Timeshift demo

Comment

new maps

The new resistance maps are up on the uk store only

Comment

Utter tosh yet again for us euros.

Comment

Forgot to say Timeshift demo is on PAL store.

Apparently PAIN will be up on USA PSN later tonight for $9.99 not sure what else.

Comment

Kula World!!!

I've wanted this for ages, absolutely fantastic game! Surprising to see that we're the only place to get it too.

Comment

yep - been waiting for kula world . . bought, then realised its a pal game on a jap ps3 - DDoohhh... Came up with a message - sorry cannot play at this resolution... - lucky me psp was charged up for transfer..

Comment

Hey, everyone. It’s time again for the PLAYSTATION Store weekly update. Downloadable Games Pain ($9.99) It’s the funniest game in town! Load characters into a super-sized, ultra-powerful slingshot and launch them into an active, physics-controlled environment filled with precarious and humorous situations. Score points by stringing together PAINful collisions and unleashing chaos on the downtown [...]

Full info for the US update.

Comment

Working...
                                X