Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah just start up Warhawk and a message will pop up in the main menu and you can buy it from there.

Comment

Nice one. You tried it?

Comment

I'm too busy installing Toy Home as I quite enjoyed the demo!

WarHawk is on it's way to me too though...

Comment

Toy Home does seem good, but it seem the controls is motion sensor only. A let down for me.

Comment

Couldn't stand Toy Home. Might have given it some thought with the option of normal controls, but without the choice it's a no from me.
            Originally posted by John Parry View Post
            Which version of SuperStardust has had the update? UK or US?
            Only UK confirmed at the moment, hopefully they'll amend the US version today.

Comment

Confirmation of the UK stuff and pricing:
              Games/Demos:
              - Timeshift MP Demo

DLC:
              - WarHawk - Omega Dawn Expansion Pack - £3.99
              - Toy Home - £4,99
              - Populous The Beginning (PS1) - £3.49
              - Guitar Hero 3 - Boss Battle Track Pack - FREE
              - Motorstorm Holiday Paintjob - FREE

Trailers:
              - Sky Diving Trailer
              - Devil May Cry 4 TGS 2007 Trailer
              - Sega Rally Canyon Trailer
              - Sega Artic Canyon Trailer
              - Kane & Lynch Insider Video (Part 1 and 2)
              - Kane & Lynch Fragile Alliance and Co-op
              - Kane & Lynch TV Ad Trailer
              - Kane & Lynch Fragile Alliance
              - Metal Gear Solid 4 TGS 2007 Trailer
              - Assassins Creed TV Spot Trailer
              - Grand Theft Auto 4 Trailer 3
              - CJ7 Trailer

Themes:
              - Retro
              - Nature
              - Manga
              - Pixels

Wallpapers:
              - High Stakes Poker
              - Uncharted Forum Prize Winner
              - 4 Pain Wallpapers

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                Couldn't stand Toy Home. Might have given it some thought with the option of normal controls, but without the choice it's a no from me.

Only UK confirmed at the moment, hopefully they'll amend the US version today.
                the thing is the first time i played toy home i thought it was very poor but then my younger sister way playing the demo and getting massive points from doing skids and taking down the level in a very non linear fashion and getting some silly points and time bonuses and it made me look at the game in a very different way because as soon as you start to tackle the level in a non linear way it really opens up the game

it just clicked how fun this game can be finding out the secrets of each level and just hairing about into everything the controlls are great when you get into them boosting skidding and controll all come with ease now

so i bit the bullet and dl the full game last night and its one of the best fivers i've spent on the ps network

Comment

Yeah, I've read loads of impressions on the game and a lot of people saying that they found it a lot of fun. I'll be honest I didn't give it a great deal of time, but I couldn't really see me playing it much anyway to be honest.

Massive update for the US this week, no update next week.

Definitely going to pick up the PSEye stuff and Omega Dawn.

Comment

Japan store update today with stuffs. The only things worth anything to us would be Intelligent Qube (I.Q or Kurushi as it was known in PAL World) and a Ryu-Ga-Gotoku Kenzan video.

Comment

Sure a few new PS1 games went up on the JPN store couple of days back also.

Is anything planned for US/UK stores today ?

Comment

Not sure. Hoping for some new Singstar content personally.

Comment

would like to have pain but more than likey a trailer of a game the usa store have had for weeks

Comment

The PSBlog confirmed no update for the US this week, not sure about the UK stores.

Best I can find for the PS1 stuff that hit the JP store this week.

Comment

Is that definate, i thought in the US store they would at least stick up the rock band content that went up for the 360 yesterday if nothing else.

Comment

They confirmed a few weeks back that they were giving everybody a week off so there would be no update this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X