No announcement yet.

Best Retro Bargain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A mint boxed 48k specy, official printer, a bundle of associated books, 2 x quickshot 2's, joystick interface and loads of games..... ?8.00 (knocked down from ?12.00) local booty.

Comment

Originally posted by Plisken
      Originally posted by Typhoon Thompson
      Alien Soldier Gamestation ?6 (looks new)
      i missed a copy of that for ?6.99 in my gamestation. the one in wolverhampton. was it you that took it ?
      I nabbed it at ?6.99 from the Coventry GameStation, u dudes get such bargains. our GameStation seems to know its stuff :/ Shining Force 3 ?50 etc.

Comment

I have not brought these games due to already owning them ..... but the prices are stupid....

secondhand from local cex
        Devil May Cry Jap ?5
        Ridge Racer V Jap ?3

Comment

Snatcher , Complete and Mint - ?10 , sold for ?70
          Shining Force III, CEX B'ham Complete - ?22 , sold for ?133!

Comment

A complete Rainbow Islands/Bubble booble from my place of employment for ?7. Later sold on eBay for ?40+.
            A Dreamcast in perfect condition with Skies of arcadia, powerstone, marvel v capcom 2, crazy taxi and memory card for ?20, again from work. Only sold on SOA for ?30, kept rest.

Comment

Mint copy of Snatcher on MegaCD for ?1.50 from Cash Generators. Also found a mint copy of Bubble Bobble and Rainbow Islands on PS1 for a fiver.

Comment

Mint condition Terranigma for ?15

Mint condition Area 88, Super Bomberman 2, Super Streetfighter 2 Turbo and Gradius 3 (all ntsc-j) for ?12

Mint condition Super Metroid (US) for ?5

Comment

Hmm, picked up a few over the past couple of years, i think my best was a complete Zelda 2 for ?2 , plus they threw in a loose nes game too...i forget which

Comment

Its either that or picking up gunstar heroes on mega drive with 3 other games (altered beast, flicky and alex kidd) for ?2, so thats basically gunstar heroes for 50p...which i think is pretty good going

Comment

Finding a Wondermega 1 for ?80 was a bit of a bargain. As was getting jap MD Twinkle Tale for ?5.

Comment

I got Snatcher MCD for about two quid n'all.

Comment

It seems like everybody elses Gamestations sell their old games really cheaply. In the one in Leicester even the common games sell for at least ?6.

Comment

Originally posted by lordcookie
                            It seems like everybody elses Gamestations sell their old games really cheaply. In the one in Leicester even the common games sell for at least ?6.
                            Thats a lot like mine too, though theres still the odd bargin or two to find

Comment

Mine also, it sucks muchly. That's Hull GS, by the way.

Comment

My best buy is probably a mint PAL Samba de Amigos boxset from Gamestation Leeds - ?70

.....and here's the better bit, I traded in about ten pretty poor DVD films in for it!

Comment

Working...
                                X