New Japanese gaming commercials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Japanese gaming commercials

I have a weird interest in Japanese commercials, and not those 'zOMFG how funny!' ones that seem totally otherworldly. Normal, every-day commercials are fascinating to me because of their differences from what I'm used to. I think they're a fascinating insight into a different culture.

So I record them. I've got over 300 on my server in Japan for everyone to enjoy (if you're into that) but the reason I bring it up here is the recent crop of game ads.

These are perhaps less interesting culturally, but I thought they might be of interest:

Pink PSP
    New PSP Colours
    Secret of Mana 4
    DS Cooking Generations
    DS Chocobo
    PS2 Gundam S
    Wii Kororinpa
    DS DragonQuest
    DS Card Fighters

And, if you're keen, there are over 200 more available from this page, including some 40 more game ads.

Originally posted by neogeoman View Post
    I have a weird interest in Japanese commercials, and not those 'zOMFG how funny!' ones that seem totally otherworldly. Normal, every-day commercials are fascinating to me because of their differences from what I'm used to. I think they're a fascinating insight into a different culture.

So I record them. I've got over 300 on my server in Japan for everyone to enjoy (if you're into that) but the reason I bring it up here is the recent crop of game ads.

These are perhaps less interesting culturally, but I thought they might be of interest:

Pink PSP
    New PSP Colours
    Secret of Mana 4
    DS Cooking Generations
    DS Chocobo
    PS2 Gundam S
    Wii Kororinpa
    DS DragonQuest
    DS Card Fighters

And, if you're keen, there are over 200 more available from this page, including some 40 more game ads.
    That's pretty cool. I too enjoy Japanese gaming (and other) ads from the semi-normal to the out and out weird.

Comment

An old one but its so catchy,reading this post reminded me of this straight away

Comment

Working...
      X