Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zelda: Twilight Princess (Potential spoilers?!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zelda: Twilight Princess (Potential spoilers?!)

Hey everybody,

I own Zelda on the Wii and have accumulated about 40hours of gameplay and I can feel the end in sight!

I don't wish to spoil anything for anyone but I'm curious to how you all feel about the game?

What were your first impressions?

What were the low/high points in your experience so far?

==========

Personally, at first I thought it was good!

I was not sure about the wolf scenario's, but after longer gameplay I feel it brings a new depth and has an equal balance to the game.

I feel the controls work very well, not once have I questioned if I'd prefer the gameplay on a Cube, does anyone feel differently?

After such enjoyment it has certainly rekindled my love of Zelda, and I hope to re-buy Wind Waker Ltd Ed for the GC to replay!

===========

Highs:

The length of the game - it feels like it keeps giving me more... be it the mini quests/games and the storyline!

Especially the fishing game (even my 59yr old father steals the wiimote off me to play)

The end bosses = I believe not many other RPG/Adventure games can ever give me the same feeling as Zelda when it comes to an end boss sequence!

===========

Lows:

A few puzzles so far have infuriated me? I'm not sure if this can account to a low point.

Some of the fights feel easy? Is this because we have all become a custom to the Zelda formula?

The end! - I long for this game to never end, I admit I will replay this, be it just for the fishing alone!

===========

Please share your opinions and thoughts

Hi mate, first seeing as your new i would like to welcome you to the forum. But threds like this are to be posted in the first play thred the zelta one is located here http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=66643 nice impressions though

Comment

Welcome to ntsc-uk dude. See that was your first post.

There is already a first play thread with loads of zelda stuff over here -

Comment

Sorry

Oh righteo, I read that welcome post after I started this.. sorry guys!

Comment

Working...
        X