Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soldier Blade (PC Engine / TG-16)

Read the VCA Soldier Blade review!

What a corking game this is; had a session on it last night & it's an addictive shooter for sure; tight controls, decent challenge, furious blasting action.

I can see the time challenge mode keeping me coming back for a long time. Great stuff.

Comment

Absolutely love this game. I have played it more than any other virtual console download.

Comment

i agree, top class game,

Comment

Anyone who says the VC isn't good value is totally wrong when it comes to games like this. This is actually pretty rare, a bargain for under a fiver.

It's the relentless pace of action that I like. It's got to rank as my favourite download so far!

Comment

Is this a lot better than Super Star Soldier? because I was a bit disappointed with that.

Comment

It's a few notches better than SSS imho. More variety in weapons, feels more polished.

Comment

This is better than SSS imo, we probably wont get the best one Final Soldier cause it never came to the states afaik??

Geh can always just play the real thing

Comment

Surely Final Soldier is the blandest of the 3.

Comment

Originally posted by AllYourBase View Post
                    Anyone who says the VC isn't good value is totally wrong when it comes to games like this. This is actually pretty rare, a bargain for under a fiver.

It's the relentless pace of action that I like. It's got to rank as my favourite download so far!

You're not wrong on the price.

That copy of Final Solider cost me more than a fiver....

I think the fact that PAL didn't get PC Engine also adds to the VC system.

Great stuff!

Comment

Soldier Blade beats Final Soldier IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X