Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60Hz for PAL Wii Virtual Console online petition

I would , but to be honest its not bothering me at present, sorry to be a pain.

Comment

I'll agree here. Not bothering me. If it's bothering you, buy an NTSC machine, as you would've had to do back in the day!

See? true realism!

Comment

It`s seems strange that you can be bothered to reply in here saying that you can`t be bothered to do something that would take you just as long to do as the thing that you just bothered to do

Oh bother......

Comment

lol. i agreee ive signed it and got 8 of my freinds to do also, if everyone made that effort, if only

Comment

You've got my vote, despite owning a US console. Spread the 60hz lovin' Nintendo! *shakes fist*

Comment

Signed.

Buy original import retro. Clunky carts are where it's at. Not to mention cheaper. :-)

800 points for SF2? Check out the 0.01p carts on e-bay. They used them as landfill !

Comment

With the powerful hardware etc.. Why can't there be an option to switch between 50/60hz. Emulators have loads of functions, all Wii owners need is one!

It's really important. If people saw and heard the difference, they wouldn't go back to 50hz.

Comment

I've seen and .. 'heard'? (how does 50Hz affect hearing), the differences, and I'm sorry, ... it still doesn't bother me. I guess I grew up PAL gaming, I have a 60Hz modded snes, but it still doesn't bother me playing 50Hz titles on the VC, I guess I am simply caring less and less about how I play my games.

Comment

Right, petition signed.

I'm hoping Nintendo get the message and the whole 50/60hz VC issue can be laid to rest.

In the meantime I will continue to download unoptimised N64, MD, SNES and NES games, as without the VC I wouldn't get to play these games at all.

Comment

Doesn't bother me in the slightest either. In fact I've written an editorial about it.

Comment

Signed.

Time we stopped having to bear with the archaic limitations of yesteryear.

Comment

Bloody hell, 1130 signatures - that's good going!

Comment

Originally posted by AllYourBase View Post

Sign up to show Nintendo of Europe you've had enough!!
                            ...by buying from Nintendo of America instead?

Well, I'll sign it, but I don't see why people are surprised about Europe getting diddled.

I've seen and .. 'heard'? (how does 50Hz affect hearing)
                            Some 50hz games actually run at a slower pace.
                            Last edited by Lyris; 20-01-2007, 20:55.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                              lol. i agreee ive signed it and got 8 of my freinds to do also, if everyone made that effort, if only
                              'if only' nothing, when did petitiononline ever solve anything?

Comment

Working...
                              X