Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New USA Virtual Console releases for 22nd January - Zelda goodness!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK only one game this week, but what a game!! Easily worth 10 of lesser games!

Discuss!
    Last edited by AllYourBase; 22-01-2007, 17:12.

Yep, it is.

Comment

Great stuff - downloading now!

Never played this before, TP was ****ing magic and has got me back in the Zelda spirit after the let-down of WW.

Comment

**** yeah although i still *really* want contra 3

Comment

This is the one they released on GBA years ago, aye?

Comment

Yes, but it's the proper version - more viewable screen and no annoying Link-voiceover. :P

Comment

What a game. Utterly epic, sublime & engrossing. Still as playable as ever - can't wait to get my Wii & relive this.

Comment

I'm loving replaying it. All the memories came flooding back. It's a lot faster paced than a lot of Zeldas too which is great in my books!

Comment

Never completed it sadly so looks like I'm gonna be able to finally!

Comment

Arghhhhhhh *gets CC out*

Comment

Never even played this, my first Zelda experience was OoT. Worth a pick up in that case or will I have been spoiled by all the 3D versions?

Cheers,
                      Indy

Comment

Originally posted by Indy @ S.E. View Post
                        Never even played this, my first Zelda experience was OoT. Worth a pick up in that case or will I have been spoiled by all the 3D versions?

Cheers,
                        Indy
                        I generally prefer the 2D Zeldas, with the exception of Wind Waker. They move at a quicker pace, and generally look less dated and feel snappier. (they also run at 60fps, which is always nice)

Comment

Comix Zone, Bonanza Bros & Gain Ground too??

Ive not been home to check but I read.

4:3 mode in VC too pls.

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko View Post
                            I generally prefer the 2D Zeldas, with the exception of Wind Waker. They move at a quicker pace, and generally look less dated and feel snappier. (they also run at 60fps, which is always nice)
                            Really? Wind Waker was my least favourite of all the Zelda's I've played. Odd how different people can have different experiences with the same game.

A Link To The Past is my favourite followed closely by Majora's Mask.

Nice to see this game out, playing this was one of the most magical gaming experiences of my life.

Comment

Link to the Past is THE Zelda. Biggest, baddest, most dungeons, laid the groundwork for all future incarnations of the series. You HAVE to play this game at some point in your life

And it's also my favourite ever game to boot. And still today I can't finding the sodding heart piece in the digging game... 100s of attempts later...!
                              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
                              X