Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather know whats coming or be suprized?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you rather know whats coming or be suprized?

People have managed to find out what is coming to the VC a few days before the day, where as other times games suddenly appear on the day no-one was expecting such as Zelda: A link to the past.

So do you prefer to know whats coming to your wii next Monday/Friday/Tuesday or like to look on the day and be pleasantly suprized or dissapointed.

I quite like being suprized, I used to hate Mondays but I look forward to them every week now!

Zelda last Monday was one of the pleasantest suprizes I've had in a while.

EDIT: far too drunk to post.
    Last edited by Soi; 28-01-2007, 09:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Soi View Post
      what a waste of a post
      Your post was a waste of a post! Feeling grumpy at 3am?

I think surprises are a good thing on the VC. Whilst it's flustrating to not have firm release dates for some of the well loved classics the well chosen surprises on the PC Engine have been rather nice.

A mixture of both would be ideal !

Comment

Really sorry. There should be scripts to stop people posting at that time.

Comment

I think their should be certain weeks when Nintendo hypes a certain release. We will all be guessing what it is, and then suddenly it will be released and we will realise we have been arguing over a piece of **** :O

I like to know release dates of most game. Nintendo telling us the date is a better suprise for me

Comment

I like them as surprises. More fun that way.

Gives me a reason to log into the Wii Shop Channel every Thursday at 11pm. Perhaps we should ask for spoiler tags for each weeks VC releases?

Comment

Personally I'd like to know in advance so that I can plan for a release in my playtime. I've only bought two games so far, but they came at times when I was smack in the middle of something else so they've hardly been touched so far (A couple of hours on Castlevania and nothing at all on LTTP).

Comment

Announcing a classic behind a sea of **** games on a set date seems to work so I think they've got it spot on.

A few more surprises on the way wouldn’t hurt though.
                Last edited by Kit; 29-01-2007, 17:10.

Comment

I like being surprised although I'm dying for some DKC action on the US server so I wanna know when it's on. If I'm gonna know when a game is coming out I'd like to know sooner rather than later though.

Comment

I would rather be surprised with release's, they should do one surprise release each week for the console, that would make people log into the channel to look and be nicely surprised if it's one of their all time favourite's.

But that's a marketing man's nightmare, so it will probably never happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X