Wirelesssenorbar.com woes.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wirelesssenorbar.com woes.....

Having a projector is great for movies, but not so hot with gaming cables.... The Wii sensor bar is way too short for my setup, so seeing www.wirelesssensorbar.com I arranged for a friend of mine with a PayPal account to order one for me. Below are the e-mail's my friend has sent and received - needless to say, we are still waiting for the sensorbar, and PayPal have been about as much use as a chocolate teapot... Avoid these guys at all costs!ft: Has anybody else had experience with this setup?

On 1/5/07, ### wrote:
    I sent an email on 30th December. I have had no reply. I have heard and received nothing at all from you since my Paypal payment cleared on the 22nd December. Could you please confirm order and delivery status.

Sent: 10 January 2007 04:51
    To: @@@
    Subject: Re: Order

I sincerely apologize for the poor communication. We had a back order of our product over the holidays and then I had to go out of town. I had thought that an automatic response was being sent out through email.
    I just got back into town and received your emails. Your sensor bar will be shipped out by Jan 12th at the latest. I hope this does not cause any further inconvenience.
    Thank You,
    -Chaz wirelesssensorbar.com

Sent: 24 January 2007 13:59
    To: '[email protected]'
    Subject: FW: Order

Please find enclosed email from yourselves promising to ship the sensorbar by Jan 12 at the latest. I still have not received this. It has been 33 days since the payment cleared. Please could you confirm the position by return. If the item has not arrived within 7 days, it seems that I will have no other choice but to open a dispute resolution with Paypal. I really don?t want to have to do this. Please don?t leave me with no option.

Sent: 28 January 2007 14:39
    Importance: High

Could somebody please let me know what?s going on? All I want is for you to send the sensor bar and let me know you have done it. If you can?t send me the item I ordered for any reason could you please refund the payment?

Sent: 01 February 2007 18:08
    Importance: High

Please respond.

Not sure if this has been the source of your Paypal woes, but do not sit around waiting for a response before getting in contact with them if there's ANY dispute. I know they say to try and resolve any issues with the seller first, but they also neglect to mention that in their T&Cs that if you leave it too long (can't remember the exact length of time) then essentially they'll do nothing at all to chase up non-posting sellers, unless you file with the police for a subpoena.

Had something similar to this happen myself, but the guy wouldn't even respond to e-mail - I did a whois lookup on his domain and even called the *%&! up in the States a couple of times, but always straight to voicemail and no call back. Paypal were absolutely useless, and whilst I'd have liked to chase it up as a matter of principle, I didn't have the time or patience to go to the police about ~£50's worth of stuff, so the guy got away with it...

Comment

Yep - Thats exactly the problem with PayPal - again, my friend (who's got more than he bargained for when he said he'd order this for me...) contacted Paypal too late. We placed the order on the 11th of December, and it took until the 22nd December for Paypal to clear the payment. The problem is you have to contact Paypal with 45 days of payment if you have a problem - BUT - they regard the date of payment as 11th December (which I would call the date of order) not the 22nd December which is when the funds were released to Wirelesssenorbar.com. They basically said tough luck, you're too late.

Comment

Working...
      X