Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chew Man Fu - PC Engine

Read the Chew Man Fu - PC Engine review here

Enjoyed the Review, looking forward to this one. I was gutted on Friday (23rd) as there was rumours saying this would be on the PAL VC, hopefully it'll come this week.

Comment

Sadly lots will overlook this, it's a really cracking game. Puzzlers aren't for everyone but it's a good one if you do like them.

I think we'll see it on the PAL VC this Friday tbh:

Comment

Chew Man Fu has been removed from the EU listing on Hudson's site for some reason...

Maybe they're updating the info?

Comment

You're in luck! PAL land got it today!

Comment

This was the only one I downloaded yesterday and boy, is it excellent. I love having level edits in these type of games and this game certainly isn't stingy with the number you can create (12 rooms) which is more than I thought it would be.

Great fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Manaman View Post
              This was the only one I downloaded yesterday and boy, is it excellent. I love having level edits in these type of games and this game certainly isn't stingy with the number you can create (12 rooms) which is more than I thought it would be.

Great fun.
              It is indeed class. I just hope they incorporate Wi-Fi into some of the VC games including this one, sending your Level Creations to mates a la Mario Vs Donkey Kong 2 (DS) would be fantastic.

Comment

Working...
              X