No announcement yet.

Why should YOU chip your XBox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesnt mention imports because downloading game files over the internet are region free, eh?

Comment

I don't condone that sort of behaviour. The games industry is in enough of a bad state as it is. I'll buy my games thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Omizzay
        I think we also tend to overlook how absolutely wonderful the EvoX dashboard it. I love it.
        new ones out in a couple of weeks. it always exciting when a new evox dash comes out, you just know there gonna put some amazing stuff on there.

but lets not neglect neXgen which is also a top notch dash.

look out for my mate jasons fully reworked evox nexgen combo released sometime this week (should be under the name jadgames) its top, he purports that hes got xbmp working as part of the nexgen and evox dashs but he won't let me see it until the release.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerraig UK
          I don't condone that sort of behaviour. The games industry is in enough of a bad state as it is. I'll buy my games thanks.
          Hey man. I wasnt directing my point at you, but Omizzay, who has freely admitted he just downloads all his games and films.

Comment

Originally posted by ThoseOfTheUnlight
            He doesnt mention imports because downloading game files over the internet are region free, eh?
            We've done the piracy is wrong / you deserve a slap on the wrist thing too many times mate. Let's just leave it. I still have plenty of originals, but only those that are worth buying in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by newmiyamoto
              Never tried it...what's the main difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Kerraig UK
                Hey man. I wasnt directing my point at you, but Omizzay, who has freely admitted he just downloads all his games and films.
                I never said 'all' now did i? I still have over 150 dvds and plenty of original ps2, gamecube, dc, xbox, n64 etc....games.

Comment

Lets not let this degenerate into another piracy discussion, and instead focus on the positive aspects of Xbox chipping instead, of which there are many.

Comment

Originally posted by Omizzay
                    Originally posted by newmiyamoto
                    Never tried it...what's the main difference?
                    looks like the msdash but with all the evox menus plus its quick (you'll understand if you get it).

Comment

Hey man. I wasnt directing my point at you, but Omizzay, who has freely admitted he just downloads all his games and films
                      ok, sorry to go off on one. I just think piracy is killing the industry.

Comment

not a prob dude, Im just having a go at Omizzay justifying his reasons for downloading all his games!

My Xbox is chipped too, but to play imports and MAME only

Comment

Got it chipped solely to play O.TO.GI. Since then the emu scene has been really well supported, my fav, the GBA emulator!

Comment

I wouldn't chip an Xbox as it damages the case. ;P

Comment

not a prob dude, Im just having a go at Omizzay justifying his reasons for downloading all his games!

My Xbox is chipped too, but to play imports and MAME only
                              Oh, so you own originals of all those mame games?

Comment

Okay, I'm convinced. The only question is: which chip should I buy? Are the no-solder chips reliable? Which mod chip can be turned off for Xbox Live?

Comment

Working...
                                X