Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elmo and Michael's Podcast

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

Some of you may know me, some of you may not. My name is elmo and i am a regular over at RLLMUK. Myself and Michael (also from the mean streets) have put together a little gaming show. It's extremely uneducated and is just an excuse for two friends to get together and chat video games.

If you're interested we are up to episode 4 (ntsc-uk get a mention) and produce a new show every two weeks.

You can download direct here: http://elmoandmichael.blogspot.com/

And subscribe by adding: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/OXkB to your itunes or whatever you use.

You can also find us on itunes store by searching rllmuk

It's all a bit low budget but it's a just a laugh. Any feedback is welcome good or bad. Hope you enjoy the show.

elmo

Absloutly brillant as always!

I listened to the first one over at Rllmuk when you first posted and it was laid back and funny so it's a nice little podacst to listen to. Downloading the newer one's now.

Comment

Not bad kinda tuned out as they slagged off VF1 tho

Comment

haha thanks Wools!

erm... sorry mike!

Comment

Each to their own bud, I laughed my ass off at the bee in the room hijinks

Comment

Listened to the first half (shall finish listening tomorrow), I think it came across very well, nice and chatty and there's obviously a rapour there, and it talked about games, so yeah, it was entertaining - I'll download the next one too.

Comment

Cheers for the nice words, people. And sorry to dvdmike for the VF1-hatred... I like VF4 though, promise!

Comment

The bee is a legend.

Comment

Finished listening to the rest - 5 mins at the end for music? Tbh, I don't think there's any point, I just stopped it once you'd finished talking. I enjoyed the rest of it though - it was actually quite funny listening to elmo trying to sing his theme songs, even in tune too, when he wasn't giggling

Comment

Originally posted by michael View Post
                    Cheers for the nice words, people. And sorry to dvdmike for the VF1-hatred... I like VF4 though, promise!
                    Vf4 evo I hope .....

Will be listening in future thats for sure

Comment

just to give you the heads up... episode 5 went online last night.

x

Comment

Working...
                      X