This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming Soon . . . . . . . .

Until MS/Nelson get their finger out their bottom and provide us with some kind of XBLA/XBMP schedule/calendar I thought we could gather our collective knowledge here to keep up to speed with any forthcoming content we're aware of (these last few weeks everybody has been on the ball for the XBLA downloads hopefully it'll continue).

I know we've got a Forza2 demo coming this month and I'm preying we get a Stranglehold demo too. As well as that, the Halo2 maps are due 18/4 and hopefully the beta won't be too far behind them !

So,

April 18th : Halo 2 Multiplayer Maps (Credit Card essential to purchase MP points cannot be redeemed)

Current confirmed list of Live Arcade titles in development. No dates for any of them :

3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures
    Battlestar Galactica
    Boom Boom Rocket
    Castle Crashers
    Every Extend Extra Extreme
    HoopWorld
    Ikaruga
    Megaforce
    Mutant Storm Empire
    N+
    Pinball FX
    Schizoid
    Space Giraffe
    Toy Wars
    War World
    Wing Commander Arena
    Alhambra
    Carcassonne
    Catan
    Checkers
    Chess
    Mancala
    Reversi
    Asteroids/Asteroids Deluxe
    Battlezone
    Centipede/Millipede
    Double Dragon
    Fatal Fury Special
    Gyruss
    Incredible Machine
    Missile Command
    Metal Slug
    Red Baron
    Rush'n Attack
    Sensible World of Soccer
    Super Contra
    Tempest
    Track & Field
    Warlords
    Yie Ar Kung Fu K
    Eets: Chowdown
    LUXOR 2
    Mad Tracks
    Street Trace
    ToW3
    Toyota Yaris Game
    Band of Bugs
    Butterfly Garden

Comment

The konami website now has an XB Arcade section with some previously unannounced games on it. Can't remember any off the top of my head though

edit - ok so they have been announced.

They do have release dates, though clearly wrong as Gyruss was meant to be released in March.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
        They do have release dates, though clearly wrong as Gyruss was meant to be released in March.
        Aye, until we get an exact date on any game, it's tbc in my book.

Comment

Isn't Boom Boom Rocket due soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko View Post
            Isn't Boom Boom Rocket due soon?
            It appears to be finished, but then so are quite a few other arcade titles if rumours are to be believed. What will actually appear this wednesday is anyone's guess.

Comment

What about demos ? they've cleared down the Markeplace area which usually means something is incoming ?

The GTA4 trailer looks v.nice in HD by the way

Comment

These sorts of list just end up bringing disappointment and resentment.

Endless whining about title x or y not releasing.

Why not just wait until Wed and see what comes? It's like flicking to the back of the book and finding the butler did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
                  Why not just wait until Wed and see what comes? It's like flicking to the back of the book and finding the butler did it.
                  Same reason we all import videogames and source TV shows from other countries - we're impatient bastards who don't want to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
                    These sorts of list just end up bringing disappointment and resentment.
                    Only if people don't act like adults......oooops!

Comment

Current confirmed list of Live Arcade titles in development.
                      Checkers
                      Chess
                      Mancala
                      Reversi
                      Can't wait to see the thin-lipped teenrage that accompanies the release of this quartet of classics, particularly if they are drip-fed one per week for 400points each.

And wot no Scrabble?

Comment

Some good titles in the list. Double Dragon and Metal Slug stand out for me..despite owning numerous versions already!

4 player DD on Live would be great!

Comment

Chess! Oh yes. Put me down for that. I played in National Tournaments don't ya know. Mind you, that was in New Zealand and the Sheep weren't much of a challenge.

Nice list btw Brats. Looks like I need to start getting some more MS points.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                            Nice list btw Brats. Looks like I need to start getting some more MS points.
                            [bitch]Don't worry, you've got about a year before you'll need to spend em [/bitch]

Actually the marketplace has been pretty good recently, I've bought 3 of the last 4 releases

Keep it up please MS!

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                              [bitch]Don't worry, you've got about a year before you'll need to spend em [/bitch]

Actually the marketplace has been pretty good recently, I've bought 3 of the last 4 releases

Keep it up please MS!
                              It's been excellent recently. I've bought Paperboy, TMNT, Jetpac, Castlevania, and Alien Homonid.

Not to mention the rather expensive Oblivion Shivering Isles...

Comment

Working...
                              X