Comment

Toxicninja - Correct!

Buster_Broon - Pretty damn close, same platform similar style of game

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
        is hard final fantasy XII
        Is easy - FFXII o_O

Comment

Is medium God Hand? (minus the mediocre).

Comment

Nope and Nope.

Think more lupine than mage.

Comment

Ah that's Okami then?

Comment

Damn right, over to you for a couple

Comment

Alright then: 'the most wank sequel to a decent RPG, ever!' (bit subjective I know - but any opportunity to express my disgust for this piece of gaming ****)

Get guessing.

Comment

Phantasy Star C.A.R.D Revolution?

Comment

Originally posted by Champloo View Post
                      Alright then: 'the most wank sequel to a decent RPG, ever!' (bit subjective I know - but any opportunity to express my disgust for this piece of gaming ****)

Get guessing.
                      FF X2?

Comment

Xenosaga episode 2?

Comment

Originally posted by toxicninja View Post
                          Xenosaga episode 2?
                          We have a winner. Didn't expect anyone to get it so soon!

FF X-2 is decent imo - too cheesy for its own good but its got a great battle system. And i've never played PS Card Revolution - seems pretty awful mind.

Comment

heheh cool im on a roll!
                            heres one:

Bites everything, changes shorts.

Comment

Originally posted by Champloo View Post
                              We have a winner. Didn't expect anyone to get it so soon!

FF X-2 is decent imo - too cheesy for its own good but its got a great battle system. And i've never played PS Card Revolution - seems pretty awful mind.
                              Heathen!

Seriously apart from wrecking the character design it wasn't that bad...

The battles were much improved and the story remained enjoyable.

I've still not got around to playing the third game yet...which considering how much I loved the original suggests the first sequel was disappointing though...

*shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by dreamylittledream View Post
                                Heathen!

Seriously apart from wrecking the character design it wasn't that bad...

The battles were much improved and the story remained enjoyable.

I've still not got around to playing the third game yet...which considering how much I loved the original suggests the first sequel was disappointing though...

*shrugs*

Never! The battles were absolutely awful and every cutscene made me cringe like mad.

To be fair though, I was a few years older when I played ep.2 than I was when I played xenogears and ep.1 so thats probably one of the reasons why the story seemed so awful in comparison to those two - I was just too old for it. I don't dare go back and play Xenogears now, as I have an awful feeling that i'll it to be incredibly cheesy and not, in fact, the greatest story ever written. And then i'll have to try and justify why I spent ?100's on Xeno merchandise!

Comment

Working...
                                X