If I only get one game with my Wii...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I only get one game with my Wii...

... what should it be? I'm ordering a Japanese Wii in a bit, and apart from Kororinpa and Wii Sports I can't decide which other game to get with it. I'm currently considering anything from:

Sonic
    Fire Emblem
    Naruto
    Excite Truck
    Trauma Center
    SD Gundam: Scad Hammers
    Super Monkey Ball
    Zelda

Zelda should outlast most of them I'd say.

Comment

As far as I am concerned I would get Zelda or Excitetruck. Both are very good games in their own right.

Comment

Zelda or Sonic imo, they'll keep you going ages.

Comment

Sonic is very, very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvergun X View Post
            Sonic is very, very good.
            And hugely underrated, given some of the crap put out with Sonic in it over the last few years, Sonic or Zelda, depends what type of game you like more.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I was kind of leaning towards Sonic anyway since I was just so pleased that they'd made some kind of attempt to not completely mess it up like all the other 3D games in the series.

Comment

You still shouldn't miss Zelda though, so get both at some point.

Unless you've played Okami, in which case you'll think Zelda is dated.

Comment

To be honest, as it stands you'll be more than happy with Wii Sports. But other than that the only game I've kept is Wario Ware...

Comment

For one thing i recommend you remove monkey ball from your list as its a steaming turd of a game.

If your getting Kororinpa its more than enough (^_^)

Comment

Um, yeah, so Play-Asia didn't have either Sonic or Zelda in stock, so I can buy them later as I decided I might as well get something that was reduced in their sale, so I went with SCAD Hammers for various reasons. Thanks though!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                        For one thing i recommend you remove monkey ball from your list as its a steaming turd of a game.

If your getting Kororinpa its more than enough (^_^)
                        Agreed - My Monkeyball was on Ebay the day after launch.

I 've just rented Kororinpa and it is grea especially as there is no jump button or boss battles.

Comment

Sonic has some lovely moments but it's also immensely frustrating in parts. I wouldn't recommend it. Excitetruck on the other hand is a joy from start to tyre-squealing finish.

Comment

z e l d a.

Comment

Zelda is a given, but another vote for ExciteTruck as well as this game deserves to do well. Not played or enjoyed an arcade racer as much as this since Burnout 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X