Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stand corrected.

Comment

Biohazard 2 on DS. Dual-(or maybe just)Shock edition supporting the rumble pack. Also Rave Racer on DS. I've gone right off of PSP, so I cannot be bothered to think up anything suitable for it, well maybe Walker actually.
      Last edited by J0e Musashi; 10-04-2007, 14:10.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by turrican_dx View Post
        I'm surprised nobody mentioned Snatcher or Policenauts so far!
        Was just thinking how well they would work the other day after playing Phoenix Wright, heres hoping kojima might do something once he hands over MGS duties.

Comment

Another vote for Policenauts, why was this game never translated

Comment

Pilotwings on the DS is top of my list.

I'd also like to see a Speccy compilation for it containing some of the classics.

Comment

Originally posted by bootmonster View Post
              Another vote for Policenauts, why was this game never translated
              An English patch is in the works for this (not for handheld), article about it in the retro news in the latest Games tm mag.
              Should be out sometime this year.

Comment

Starfox 64/Lylat Wars for the DS, because Starfox Command simply doesn't cut it.

Comment

Laser Squad for the DS.

Comment

Spy vs Spy would be perfect for the DS. It's a veritable crime that no-one has bothered to even consider it.

Comment

An updated SWOS for the PSP with online play would be good!

Comment

All DS requests for me:

Civilization II - my main DS wish since day one.

The Settlers of Catan.

Railroad Tycoon.

Theme Hospital.

Dungeon Keeper.

Suprised nobody has mentioned the likes of Sam and Max etc, or is everyone already playing them on ScummDS?

I would have also said Pac-Man Vs, but I've heard it has already been announced. Still need it for XBLA too though.

Comment

I'd like to see a collection release for the Wipeout games on PSP. And in a similar fashion, a collection release for the Tomb Raider games.

Comment

sin & punishment DS

Comment

I would third the suggestion for Biohazard/RE 2 on DS. Yesplease!

Also, dunno if the game is too popular around these parts, but Jagged Alliance, the king of the turn-based tactics games, would make a killer DS game. Rumour has had it now for some years that it is in development but I don't believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by metal_mutley View Post
                                I would third the suggestion for Biohazard/RE 2 on DS. Yesplease!

Also, dunno if the game is too popular around these parts, but Jagged Alliance, the king of the turn-based tactics games, would make a killer DS game. Rumour has had it now for some years that it is in development but I don't believe it.
                                Ahh I remember that, it was rock solid, always had to have Ivan though (was that his name? the rock hard russian guy)

Comment

Working...
                                X