Please recommend Japanese train sim titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please recommend Japanese train sim titles

I was just skimming through one of the numerous blogs out there when I came across that link. I have to say this must be the first interesting PS3 title I can think of (IMHO)! I was also reminded of the several titles released for the Dreamcast which never made it outside Japan. So, I'm in the mood for some relaxing Japanese train sims, kindly recommend a few for me if you can (I also have a PS2 which can play imports) I'm tired of waiting for Rail Simulator.

Edit - Can someone here read Japanese? This page lists train sims but I can't make out the literal titles. Please help!
    Last edited by turrican_dx; 10-04-2007, 00:40.

I have a number of PS2 Japanese Train Sim titles. There are two series... the Densha da Go! series and the Train Simulator Real series. The Train SImulator games rely on real video footage (consequently they are dual layer which rules out Swap Magic).

I think this is my complete list:

Train Simulator+ Densha de GO! Tokyo Kyokohen
    Train Simulator Real - The Yamatesen
    Train Simulator Real - The Kyouhama - Kyuukou
    Train Simulator - Kyushu Shinkasen
    Train Simulator - Kyousei ,Toei Asakusa ,Keikyu Sen
    Densha da GO! Final
    Densha da GO! Shinkansen
    Densha da GO! Professional 2
    Densha de Go! Ryojouhen (Taito Best)
    Simple 2000 Series Vol. 22: The Tsuukin Densha Utenshi - Densha de Go! 3 Tsuukinhen

The main problem now, I suspect is availabilty (there is ebay I suppose).

You may be able to get some advice from here though:

Last edited by Bassman; 19-04-2007, 03:48.

Comment

I'd say Densha de GO! Final is the best I have played. I would not say these types of games are THAT relaxing though but that has got enjoy modes.
      Graphics on Final are cool and combo system is great. Get it!

Comment

Working...
      X