Mortal Kombat II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mortal Kombat II

Goes up on the US store tomorrow (12th April). I didn't realise it added proper online play (And leaderboards).

I wish they'd sort out the bloody points cards for the PSN. Grr!

Do we know when it will be avaliable in the UK store?

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
      I wish they'd sort out the bloody points cards for the PSN. Grr!
      Sorry to be off-topic, but are points cards inbound for the PSN? I quite like how on PSN you can see how much something costs, as opposed to it being in a points based currency.

As for MK2.. bit of an odd release!!!

Comment

It better have customisable buttons.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

fantastic stuff, me want NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by debug77 View Post
            Sorry to be off-topic, but are points cards inbound for the PSN? I quite like how on PSN you can see how much something costs, as opposed to it being in a points based currency.

Well, the option is there when you add funds, so I assume they're coming. They were supposed to be available for the EU launch, but it's all gone quiet.

And it's just an older game release, same as some of the older games appearing on XBL I guess.

Originally posted by On The Edge of Insanity View Post
            Do we know when it will be avaliable in the UK store?
            No idea, sorry.

Comment

It does seem weird to do MK2 when UMK3 already has an online mode and leaderboards and stuff for it, due to its being on the XBLA. Unless of course, its being on the XBLA is what's stopping it appearing on the PSN.

Comment

MK II is the better game imoh tho, Hope the Hori's work with this

Comment

Originally posted by debug77 View Post

PlayStation Store Cards were announced quite a while back:

They probably won't look quite so expensive when they do get a release!

Comment

This is up now on the US store. Costs $4.99 and is around 250mb

Comment

It looks a bit crap to be honest, but what do you expect for £3 ?

I remember paying £50 for the megadrive version back in the days of old.

Comment

You cannot remap the buttons, which totally sucks for use with a VSHG unless you manually swap the button order on the stick itself. It actually looks pretty good upscaled though, but it's very basic compared to how I remember it in '93. Infact it's total ****e. I will only be playing this in 2-player as it's just so unfair in single player. I really don't remember it being this bad.
                        Last edited by J0e Musashi; 15-04-2007, 16:57.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                        X