Haloid - Halo Vs Metroid movie - AMAZING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haloid - Halo Vs Metroid movie - AMAZING

Check it out, it's absolutely amazing. A homebrew animation using Halo models. Outstanding fight scenes.
    Last edited by Dezm0nd; 18-04-2007, 15:36.

That was brilliant, the part with the 2 shields was ace

Comment

Yeah that was good. Shame about the lesbian innuendo and music video. I was very impressed though - I assumed it would be a bit ropey because you called it a home movie.

Comment

Yeah, the fanboy fanfic and matrix overtones were laid on too thick but you can't fault the effort that went into it.

Comment

Best thing to come out of that video was definantly the two shields thing. It was extreme, but still fun at the beginning.....Then it went overboard when Samus came. Ending was cool but also got boring.
          Last edited by El Leone; 18-04-2007, 16:33.

Comment

I thought the ending was the worst part.

I mean, come on... erotic wishlist fanfic writing transformed into video form ftl. :P

The fighting segments were good in that John Woo-inspired Twin Snakes-ish way though.

Comment

Loved the part where he throws the warthog then uses it as a shield - very well put together that video !

Comment

I thought the ending was the worst part.
                I thought it was funny, but then got bored and stopped watching. Really well done by the way, pretty crazy considering he made it in 2 months.

Comment

I wonder if Bungie will offer the guy to throw it in the machinima dedicated section of the special edition of Halo 3? I could see the issues with regards Samus being a stumbling block.

Comment

....and the Music.

It was v. cool and actioney but the constant Matrixisms did start to wear a bit thing after the first couple.
                    The effort that had gone into it was fantastic, it's really hard to animate people like that.

Comment

great stuff, very hit and miss but the action in the fight sequences was fantastic, some of the 'special moves' rocked extremely hard. Good work for somebody using free software (rather than 3dsmax and maya like everybody else).

Comment

I thought it was awesome. Easily the coolest thing I've seen this month. Bungie oughta hire the guy.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

The dancing after the credits is the best thing ever! lol/

Comment

Amazing fighting, strange ending followed by hilarious Master Chick Vs Samus dance off after the credits

Comment

Working...
                              X