Live Rage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live Rage

So, today I played some guy in PES6. All through the game he was fouling me...injured out three of my players in the first half. By the end of the game he had picked up 6 yellow cards and 1 red!

After the game finished (I won 4-0) I thought about leaving bad feedback but didn't, mainly because its pointless. Anyway, he then send me a message simply saying:

W***er (but unedited).

I messaged him backed saying asking why? I get no response. Slightly annoyed I send another asking what I was supposed ot have done wrong. Eventually a reply:

Sorry. hate losing.

Yesterday the same thing happened, only this guy called me a f**cking c**t. He eventually wrote back saying "losing is for wa**ers".

I get annoyed when I lose but blimey, these people need help. So, anyone been the victim or even perpetrator of live rage?

Yeah sorry about that, I just hate losing.

Comment

virtually any game of Halo 2 vs an american is like that.
      Spontaneous profanity, I was playing it the other day and literally the guy sounded like he had tourettes syndrome, after I beat him and towards the end of the game EVERY word coming out of his mouth was a swear!

Comment

Gears of War.

When somebody steals somebody else?s 'kill', the amount of bad language directed at them is incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie2k View Post
          Yeah sorry about that, I just hate losing.
          LOL, so quick.

Comment

I know about the swearing during a game. I just hadn't experienced the issue with messages.

Comment

Great adveritsement for console online multiplayer fence sitters there, Gareth.

Comment

I got a terse message from someone the other day:

"Bastert"

Comment

Originally posted by Concept View Post
                  Great adveritsement for console online multiplayer fence sitters there, Gareth.
                  Like EA say: Its in the game

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Terrestrial View Post
                    Gears of War.

When somebody steals somebody else?s 'kill', the amount of bad language directed at them is incredible.
                    Agreed. Who cares, it's just a ****ing game. Your kill count is not going to get you through college you ****wit.

I find the amount of cheating and trash talking that went on with PGR3 was enough to make me change my online habits and only play with friends. It's sad but that's the type of ***** that are out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Gareth C View Post
                      So, today I played some guy in PES6. All through the game he was fouling me...injured out three of my players in the first half. By the end of the game he had picked up 6 yellow cards and 1 red!

After the game finished (I won 4-0) I thought about leaving bad feedback but didn't, mainly because its pointless. Anyway, he then send me a message simply saying:

W***er (but unedited).

I messaged him backed saying asking why? I get no response. Slightly annoyed I send another asking what I was supposed ot have done wrong. Eventually a reply:

Sorry. hate losing.

Yesterday the same thing happened, only this guy called me a f**cking c**t. He eventually wrote back saying "losing is for wa**ers".

I get annoyed when I lose but blimey, these people need help. So, anyone been the victim or even perpetrator of live rage?
                      I was playing pro against a guy recently and he quit. I get really pissed when people quit so I sent him a message saying 'Why did you quit you soft bastard' This really annoyed the guy and he still sends me voice messages now threatening me lol joker

Messaging has become part of live now!

Comment

I can recall too many instances to note here but there is one that really sticks out in my mind.

I was playing Gears a couple months back, Raven Down, 19 rounds. There was a player on the opposing team that insisted on roadie running into spawn and trying to melee then shotty me every single round. He killed me twice but after that I destroyed him every round. His mate was the host and it got to a point where he`d run in and his mate would be there to help, that worked for one round before I killed them both over and over with ease.

It was quiet at first in between rounds but the lad started to lose his cool, until in the end the break between each round was just 10 seconds worth of noise. The match was very close but my team won. It was a great game and I left by saying "well played".

That was followed by a private chat request and this guy (american of course) is giving it "you little bitch", "you british bastard, you`re america`s bitch" and so on and so forth. I just asked "why?" and he had no answer. I just said "why can`t you just say good game?" He was then like my best mate and said he was just mad at getting murdered. WTF? there`s no excuse for his behaviour. I sometimes get really mad when I play badly and get killed a lot but I don`t turn into a racist maniac.

I was also called a "dirty british c**t" (obviously knows me) by an american last night. The game started where the lag was bad and I wasn`t doing very well, as soon as I got used to it I smashed him and his mates up. The ironic thing was that his name was NiCE, I sent him a message telling him that he should probably change his name to C**T.

God bless america!

Comment

Originally posted by Gareth C View Post

W***er (but unedited).

Sorry. hate losing.

I know it sounds really silly but you really SHOULD file complaints and bad feedback against morons like that. They are the kind of people who ruin the experience for everyone else...

Comment

Originally posted by johnno15 View Post
                            I was playing pro against a guy recently and he quit. I get really pissed when people quit so I sent him a message saying 'Why did you quit you soft bastard' This really annoyed the guy and he still sends me voice messages now threatening me lol joker

Messaging has become part of live now!
                            I don't have as much of a problem with that...he's a cheat and so should put up with a bit of ribbing. Its these people that take it out on you when you beat them fair and sqaure that puzzle me.

Comment

I get the odd bit of Live Rage but I won't send people messages etc. if they beat me fair.

Comment

Working...
                              X