• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VC 20-04-07 Releases

Lylat Wars - N64.

DK Jr. Math. - NES.

Glad we got Starfox eventually.

Good things come to those who wait [/forever].
    Last edited by Miguel007; 19-04-2007, 23:17.

Hell Yeah!

Comment

DK Jr Math?!

Didn't know that came out in PAL Land. I'm 23 - reckon I can learn from it?

Comment

I'll grab Starfox - probably play it as much as the rest of my VC releases though (most played so far : excitebike & punch out and that's not saying much !!!)

Really disappointed with the VC to date.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK View Post
          Really disappointed with the VC to date.
          I wish Mario Kart 64 could be taken down for a month and work on adding an online mode as well as leaderboards too. I must have spent 10 minutes playing MK64 because there in no motivation to play it especially when you have to buy another classic controller if you wish to play against/with somebody.

Surely adding something as simple as leaderboards isn't too much work, right?

Comment

Ghosts would've solved all that - can somebody explain the removal of ghosts ? Because until they're back MK64/Waverace/1080/Fzero/DKR etc etc are worthless to me.

Comment

I don't know why the ghosts were removed from MK64. Maybe so players wouldn't use up too much of their Wii's memory? I dunno. Whatever the reason, it's a stupid omission.

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Terrestrial View Post
                I wish Mario Kart 64 could be taken down for a month and work on adding an online mode as well as leaderboards too. I must have spent 10 minutes playing MK64 because there in no motivation to play it especially when you have to buy another classic controller if you wish to play against/with somebody.

Surely adding something as simple as leaderboards isn't too much work, right?
                Ghosts and online leaderboards should be mandatory I agree, but you can play actual multiplayer with a combo of Classic and Cube controllers, it should be pointed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratso View Post
                  Ghosts and online leaderboards should be mandatory I agree, but you can play actual multiplayer with a combo of Classic and Cube controllers, it should be pointed out.
                  GameCube controllers are brilliant for MK64 . I cannot pull off the sliding boost with the Classic Controller without either slowing down or going off the track.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
                    I don't know why the ghosts were removed from MK64. Maybe so players wouldn't use up too much of their Wii's memory? I dunno. Whatever the reason, it's a stupid omission.
                    The answer is simple- Nintendo have not implemented Controller Paks in the emulator.

Comment

Yes, any games that use the controller paks are pretty useless. Thankfully most adventure games use the cart to save.

But, surely Nintendo could add controller pak support into the emulator? Not sure what the problem is currently, but maybe they could use an SD card as the controller pak. So, you need a card to save ghosts, a la the original.

Comment

Working...
                      X