Customise Your Console

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customise Your Console

I nearly bought my iPod video from these people...the consoles don't look quite as good though

I chose what seemed like the ugliest colours possible!!! Go on...spoil yourself!!!

You know, for girls

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
      You know, for girls
      Has the word "blind" fallen out of your sentence somewhere?

Comment

70s Wii. Funky, eh?

I think this would sell quite well. Particularly to the older generation who Nintendo are currently really fond of!

Cool site, but paying $109 to colour a console (which is how much this wii job came to) seems a bit much!

Comment

probably doesnt include shipping either!

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution-One View Post
            Has the word "blind" fallen out of your sentence somewhere?
            We sell alot of pink pstwos and the colour of those are not far off ...

Comment

Eew not keen on your colour choice there!!!

It's not a bad price really, I first heard about them when a mate had his iPod done. It's a lot better than a paint job, they actually chemically alter the colour of the plastic rather than just add a coat of colour on the top of it.
              It's about ?50 and when you consider that you can pay over ?10 for those terrible, tacky skins??

They're "the place" for corporate branded gifts it seems:

It seems you can get a designer to work with on one off designs there. Anybody fancy a Halo 3 branded 360?

Comment

it's more fun customising your own console... you learn a few things along the way and it's utterly a one off. i have 3 360 cases that i'll get around to pimping at some point in the future. but to certainly none of the above colour schemes :P

Comment

I had a go. Looks nice

Far from girly

Comment

Maybe we should see what is the best/worst looking that people can do?

Brown seems popular at the moment.

Comment

More:

Sand coloured, with steel touches. The joypad is coloured steel too.

The colour is called ' sand ' ... As you can see, I like it.
                      Last edited by Leon Retro; 30-04-2007, 13:21.

Comment

Came across this 360 case mod link this morning, well worth a look.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                          Came across this 360 case mod link this morning, well worth a look.

http://www.zoozen.com/cgi-bin/zoozen...?function=home
                          I saw that a few days ago and I have to admit that I'd be tempted if the price was ok. If my 360 is going to die shortly, it may as well die looking good!!

Comment

that ovo thing is horrible... it looks like a blob.

Comment

Working...
                            X