Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speedball II comes to XBLA!

Wow,after the news of tron hitting live arcade,now we get this

At Yahoo Finance, you get free stock quotes, up-to-date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, social interaction and mortgage rates that help you manage your financial life.

It's skull cracking time!

Also note that they say double dragon will hit next wednesday as well.Man MS really are starting to turn live arcade around.

Great news. That's another essential purchase on XBLA. I wonder when it's due out?
    Hopefully the coloured helmets from the MD version are retained. That always made it so much easier to keep tabs on the action.
    Or maybe coloured body armour like the GBA version.

Comment

GET!

So does anyone know if this is going to be a face-lifted version of the original, or that remake they've covering over at Eurogamer?

Comment

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. Fantastic news. XBLA gets better and better.

Supercars 2 next please?

Microsoft need to come out with some bigger points package deals at this rate. Getting through £20's worth of vouchers in no time. Btw, slightly off topic so feel free to slap my wrists, but where do you guys buy your points from? online? shops? eBay? I guess I'm asking where's cheapest really!

Comment

Why don't you just buy them over Live using a credit card? Sounds like a lot less hassle to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko View Post
            Why don't you just buy them over Live using a credit card? Sounds like a lot less hassle to me.
            I do at the moment, because I'm lazy, but isn't it something like ?17 for 2000 points when you can get 2500 points for ?15 in stores/online?

Comment

It's 2100 points for £17 in stores or online, the difference isn't worth worrying about, all roughly work out at approx 85p per 100 points.

But when you buy online (via xbox.com) or via the dashboard you can buy smaller amounts (minimum of 500 points) which is handy if your a bit strapped for cash.
              Last edited by VR46; 04-05-2007, 07:52.

Comment

Back on topic. Speedball II is a great game. This will be a good one for live challenges, oh yes!

Comment

Originally posted by debug77 View Post
                  Supercars 2 next please?
                  You can join ThaForce & Me in wishing for that one - I still have my copy at home next to my PC

Comment

Whoopdywhoop!

ICECREAM

ICECREAM

Comment

Fantastic news!

Comment

excellent news ! finally I'll be able to actually play this game online against other people ! this could be great fun
                        Originally posted by debug77 View Post
                        Supercars 2 next please?
                        oh yeah, just like Yoshi already said, Supercars 2 is high on my xbla wish list ! this game is just made to be played online!
                        we should bomb them with mails to release it on xbla

going to boot up winUAE to have a go at Supercars 2 again!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK View Post
                          You can join ThaForce & Me in wishing for that one - I still have my copy at home next to my PC
                          Do you mean supercars or supersprint?
                          I love supersprint

Comment

SuperCARS!

Comment

Working...
                            X