Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PlayStation Network Officially Down Next Week - Big Things To Come

"PLAYSTATION?Network upgrade: Tuesday 08 May

Over the next few weeks, some new and exciting changes will take place in the PLAYSTATION?Store. In preparation for this, both PLAYSTATION?Network and PLAYSTATION?Store need to be taken offline for a short while to allow us to carry out the upgrade and maintenance work.

This is scheduled to take place between 16:00 and 19:00 BST (17:00-20:00 CEST) on Tuesday 8th May 2007.

If you are already logged into an online game during this time, you will most likely find that you can continue playing as normal, but you will not be able to log in or start a new game until full service has been restored. You will also not be able to access the Store during this maintenance window.

We are hoping to complete this work in as short a time as possible and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. But remember that these enhancements are paving the way for new and exciting content that we have planned for the Store!"

PlayStation Network Officially Down Next Week, Big Things To Come - Spong

I really hope this isn't anything to do with PS1 games becoming available.

Comment

Really?

You don't want PS1 games here? I have to admit that I really can't wait to be downloading R-Types on to my PS3/PSP!!!

Comment

They should update it in the morning when most of us our at work, bed or school

Comment

Good idea!!

Maybe we could all email our preferred "down times" to Mr Harrison and he could work around it for us lol.

As long as I have my R-Types waiting when it's back on I don't carry when it is!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution-One View Post
            Really?

You don't want PS1 games here? I have to admit that I really can't wait to be downloading R-Types on to my PS3/PSP!!!
            I'm more interested in new stuff and ideas and PS1 games is not why I got a PS3 for. There's a lot more they could do with their network when you compare it with whats on Xbox Live.

I still have my PS1 and 2.

Comment

Xbox live is full of old stuff and expansions

Comment

Yeah, I'm looking forward to downloading a load of old collectibles which I've sold in over the years.

The new games have been good to though. I think a good mix of both is important really.

Comment

Originally posted by SPmong
                  Over the next few weeks, some new and exciting changes will take place in the PLAYSTATION?Store

That was the 8th - Over 2 weeks ago and not much of the month left - So what are the new & exciting changes ???

As somebody who has the disposables to drop on one of these at any time it's just not cutting the mustard AT ALL.

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
                  Xbox live is full of old stuff and expansions
                  Says the man WOOTing because MGS3 works on a PS3 now - It never stopped working on my PS2 !!!

Comment

did it work on your ps2 in 720P .. no

Comment

Working...
                    X