Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not that much to be honest, i have too many other things to get through first.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Just 3 ds games so far

Kazujin taisen
      Whats this like? Is it playable if you dont know any Japanese?

Comment

Yes its very easy to learn even if you dont know japanese as the tutorial kicks in everytime theres a new element to learn.

All the menus are in kanji but they are easy to figure out.

Its a really great puzzle game too, easy to learn & even more fun online.

Comment

Disappointingly won Manhunt for the Xbox on ebay last night. The power of the media, eh? I'm 33.

Also got hold of Test Drive for Le Mans which I had a go on last night. Lovely, lovely handling, trying to ignore shortfall in eye candy compared with DiRT, which is completely unfair I know but difficult to avoid doing.

Comment

Got these so far this month

Also got DiRT, Forza 2, Manhunt, FF7, Hitman Blood Money

Comment

Just bought my second Wii (after selling my first in December) I got it with Eledees and Mario Strikers

Comment

just bought this lot

Comment

neogeo homecarts : 94,96,97,2001,SS3

Comment

Just these so far.

A few PS3 games due later (Ninja Gaiden & The Darknes) that I also intend to pick up.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Whats that Kirby platformer for the DS like? I only realised it was out a few days ago!

Comment

Finally got this after almost 2years waiting for the numerous delays.

First game I've bought in 3months. It'll be the only one I need until the next gen SRWs come to Wii, PS3 or both in the none to distant future.

Comment

This month it's Guitar Hero for the 360 couretsy of our own RuBiQ.

Great fun and my other half is rather keen on it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                            Whats that Kirby platformer for the DS like? I only realised it was out a few days ago!
                            Really nice. I'm going through a bit of a platform game phase at the mo and I've always liked the Kirby platformers - they've never been too taxing and the levels are in nice bite sized chunks so you can play for as little as 5 minutes and still make some progress.

It looks great with some wonderful animation and spot effects.

I'd highly recommend it!

Can I include the camera as a gaming purchase? Itmeans I can take part in threads like these by posting pretty pictures of my stuff
                            Last edited by teddymeow; 28-06-2007, 16:32. Reason: Camera comment

Comment

Can't be bothered to find box-shots.

Forza 2, DiRT, Flatout, Senko No Ronde - 360
                              Hotel Dusk, Theme Park World, Sim City - DS

That's it for me this month.

Comment

Ditto on the box shots (!!)
                                PS3 Ninja gaiden, Gundam Musou
                                360 Senko no Ronde
                                DS Tetris DS, Another Code, Puzzle Quest
                                PS2 Ibara
                                OST Mushihimesama Futari