Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Item Getter limited edition finally turned up today, god play asia seems to be getting pretty slow with delivery nowdays.

It's a nice limited edition as i really wanted the spellbook that tells you all about the kingdom of Afilia & a good reference for drawing the spell symbols, it's a very good rpg put several hours in already.

pics time, quite a few as 1 dosent do it justice.

Comment

dude that looks alot of fun

Comment

It is once you get into it. It's split into chapters for easy bite sized gaming, the battling is fun too, you capture a monster in a pentagram then you have to draw the spell on the screen to beat it, you get items/ingredients from monsters defeated which you use at the school to create new items. Theres a hell of a lot to find 1000+ you can even make your own items by drawing them hehe. One nice thing i like it has the next objective for what you need to do so your not aimlessly wandering around.

One of the best rpg's i have played in a while it's just so polished.

Has a cool intro too

In case you can't tell i like it a lot

Comment

it looks really fun to play , but i have a question i've not played a Japanese only game in a very long time i think i last was wind waker . My question is how well do you think i would get on with the game when the last japanese lang game i play was that.

Comment

It has a lot of japanese in & you have to pay attention to what items people are after, you have to get the recipe for the item & then hunt down the ingredients then goto the alchemy room & use the correct spell to create the item.

I'd say it's a lot harder than zelda language wise, although it has the info on the top of the screen telling what your next objective is to help you out, but it's still pretty tricky. Im only on chapter 3 so far.

More stuff arrived from ebay
            A couple of card battling games & a set of stickers i saw for ?1 that were given away as a preorder for one of the doraemon ds games, now my copy is complete as i never knew these existed as i got my copy months after it came out.

Comment

Cheers for that I may have to wait till it comes out in the west. Also what game or games would you think I would get on with in Japanese

Thank you

Comment

What genres do you like?

Comment

I love
                  Action, rpg, adventure , stuff that makes you think and puzzle games is that much help

Comment

I'll have a think & post up some suggestions.

Comment

I got a delivery from the Mirai Depato (Future department store), 24th century gadgets ahoy (^_^)

ドラえもん

Turned him on & he asked me to set the date & my birthday & some other stuff, he's lovely had a nice conversation with him hehe.

Comment

not the perfect set up by any stretch. but i can work that stuff out later

Comment

Got round to updating the TV in my chill-out room. Got a 32" Samsung Series 5 LCD.

Some of my other purchases from this month which I stuck in the picture to show you.

X-Men Noir and Spiderman Noir Hardbacks.
                          Rome Boxset
                          Dirt 2

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post

he looks so sweet

Comment

Kind of over did it on 09/09/09.

Comment

Last of the stuff has turned up (well nearly), the ds is to replace my japanese red one as it's too rare for regular abuse. Gave the free game in it to my mum as i dont want that **** in my collection.

The only thing i bought was the Yugioh card almanac the rest of them i got for free as a gift (BONUS)

Comment

Working...
                                X