Clear All

Poor shane must be in tears.........

Lovely Cab though, very noice.........

Comment

T_T , down to one cab now .. for a bit.

Comment

Lovely cab ... gorgeous condition too ... looks brand new

Comment

Some new buys today. Fist of the North Star or Hokuto No Ken to give it the original title and Virtua Fighter 5 Live Arena for the 360. Some crap for the Saturn to help that complete collection become a reality. And finally a very cool Mega Drive note pad.

Fist of the North Star came with a very nice metal credit card case. So if you are importing this one make sure to ask about it. Also make sure your copy of the game has the gold sticker on the front. That means there's a code inside the case to get a free download of Ken's original comic book clothes.

Yakumo
          Last edited by Yakumo; 26-03-2010, 00:30.

Comment

Oh **** it's out already. D:

I want it.

Well done on the VF5 - pretty hard to find one for a good price (even though I dunno what you paid).

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
              Oh **** it's out already. D:

I want it.

Well done on the VF5 - pretty hard to find one for a good price (even though I dunno what you paid).
              Yep, North Star came out today! Straight down to the shop to buy it as well since I'm on holiday for the next few days. No need to wait until work finished this time. Played a few hours on it before and must say I'm enjoying it very much. Knowing Japanese will help with the story as some scenes are pretty touching but without knowing the language that is lost. The game is still fully playable mind you but there may be a little trial and error with the power up selections but nothing that you couldn't work out.

Yeah, coming to the 360 last November is the first time I've ever bought a current gen console NOT on the day or week of release. this is great though because even the older stuff is still brand new to me I paid 2800 yen for VF5 which isn't fantastic but also not bad considering it's mint.

Yakumo

Comment

I traded my 80GB and a few other bits in for this.

PS3 250GB Slim
                God of War III
                Uncharted 2
                Mirror's Edge

?299.99 at Gamestation. Bundle was meant to include Bad Company 2 instead of GoW3, but they swapped them over for me.

Comment

That 360 is loverly.

I think I'll have about 3 360s before I get a PS3 for some odd reason. :/

Comment

Dream C Club and Idolmaster: Live for You! arrived today - waiting on the first Idolmaster.

All £20 from P-A - although they are the platinum collection. I didn't care as even preowned these games seem to be pretty expensive. Lord knows how I'm gonna get on considering I don't understand one bit of japanese.
                    Last edited by speedlolita; 25-03-2010, 14:33.

Comment

Happened to grab this whilst at Cash Converters where I live. Factory Sealed and with the Wireless Adaptor. Bargin eh?

Comment

That's a proper bargain.

Nice find! Unboxed in terrible condition and it would still be decent.

Comment

Bought solely on the basis of an old Eurogamer review.

Happy with it so far!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman_Joey View Post
                            Happened to grab this whilst at Cash Converters where I live. Factory Sealed and with the Wireless Adaptor. Bargin eh?
                            Indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                              courtesy of Kernow and his quality tweaking!

Superb! One day...

Comment

Flickr is being poor so no pic but picked up Resonance of Fate and KOF XII on PS3 today.

KOF XII was a tenner!!

Comment

Working...
                                X